Super sturdy and goes great with my home decor. I bought two in the rustic grey color. We've had them for about two and a half years now and they've held up very well. They've even survived our recent move. But please be advised that assembly is required.
Better Homes & Gardens 8-Cube Organizer, White
Arrives by Thu, Feb 27
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Assembled Dimensions: 30.9? L x 15.36? W x 57.8? H
- Assembly Instructions Included and Digital Copy Below
- Please do not return to the store, if you have any questions on assemble or need parts feel free to call 1-800-729-1569 Mon.- Fri. 9 to 5 EST.
- Material: Wood Composite
About This Item
- Better Homes & Gardens 8-Cube Storage Organizer
- Sleek, open back design for easy cord management
- Features 8 fixed 13" W x 13" L x 15" D cube spaces on 4 shelves
- Constructed of MDF, particle board, paperboard, and iron
- Each cube can support up to 30 pounds
- Top panel can support up to 100 pounds vertically; 150 pounds if oriented horizontally
- Can be combined with other Better Homes & Gardens Storage Organizers (sold separately) to create a complete storage and display system
- Easily assembled with the included instructions
- Tools required: hammer, Phillips head screwdriver, flathead screwdriver
- Available in Espresso, White, Weathered, Solid Black, Gray, Pink, and Rustic Gray finishes
- Model # BH14-084-099-02 (Espresso), BH14-084-099-15 (White), BH15-084-099-37 (Weathered), BH15-084-099-18 (Solid Black), BH46-084-099-13 (Gray), BH46-084-099-14 (Pink), BH17-084-199-01 (Rustic Gray)
- Better Homes & Gardens 8-Cube Storage Organizer assembled dimensions: 15.35" L x 30.91" W x 57.83" H
- Better Homes & Gardens 8-Cube Storage Organizer weight: 71.5 lbs.
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in one large box that may not fit in a standard sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Shipping dimensions: 17.83" L x 61.22" W x 8.78" H
- Shipping weight: 81.29 lbs.
This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde (gas), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to/furniture. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Manuals & Guides
Great for entertainment center and display!
Bought 3 units to work as tv stand and storage units on either side and the BHG units met our expectations perfectly. Houses a 50 inch tv and many collectibles, pictures, and cloth storage boxes. Very sturdy..no worries about that! One unit was slightly damaged, but Walmart.com worked with us a got the replacement to us quickly. The only knock was assembly...normal put it together yourself issues, but the result was exactly as we had hoped.
Beautiful piece of furniture
I was hesitate about ordering this unit after reading some of the reviews but decided to go ahead and see what happens and I'm glad I did. The packaging had seen better days but luckily for me the styrofoam had protected the actual unit. The shelving was easy to put together and no parts were missing and the shelving was in perfect condition, no flaws at all and not cheap looking Once together and in place......looked fantastic...... So glad I ordered this
I really like this shelf
Easy to assemble, perfect size, color...everything! Price was perhaps a little more than I would have liked to pay (because I'm cheap), but was definitely good quality so I suppose it was worth it. Would I buy it again? ABSOLUTELY...and plan to considering all the new decorating ideas I now have for another room
8-Cube Organizer; Used as my record album case
This organizer works great for a corner in my media room. The cubes house my record albums, turntable and mini Bose speakers. The shelves assemble easily and are very solid and sturdy for my purpose. I got the espresso color which looks great and matches perfectly with other espresso furniture in the room.
I love these
These are just what I needed in my small home. I've bought 5 now! That being big said, I have seen how some of these are perfect and assemble easily while others have had chips and scratches and the holes don't seem to line up just right. 3 of 5 were fine. 1 was damaged enough that I couldn't use it. And 1 was slightly warped, so it's the only one in the group that won't sit straight. With the last one the pieces just wouldn't line up no matter how I tried and I ended up having my husband force it together. Even with the problems it's still a good shelf. The pictures show how the shelf leans forward slightly, but it sticks out less than an inch from the others.
Sturdy and easy to build
A brilliant way to organize my house and family! Love the draws and the amount of space they give us to store item. My husband is an electronics engineer who's hobbies include leaving solder and tools all over the house because he's 'not done using it yet, I will need it again on Monday' so now it all goes in his draws. The kids have their own draws that are a specific color too. Some other shelves I looked at would not have survived a week with three kids, these will be here for many years.
Cheap but good looking. Needs better packaging
This organizer is cheaply made, it's all low quality particle board and laminate, but you couldn't expect much more for 50 bucks. It isn't really sturdy either, it wiggles really easily if you push it a little bit, I guess that's why it has this strap to drill it to the wall (but of course I'm not making any holes to my walls because of this organizer). Once you put all you're stuff in it, it gets sturdier though but could still be an issue. I was planing to use it as a TV stand for my 51" plasma but it didn't give me enough confidence so I'm just putting small things on it. I do have to say it looks very nice and you can get creative with the storage cubes and other things. It's very minimalist and can fit any room design. Shipping was really fast, it took like 3 days after purchase to get here, which was nice, and it was well packed, but unfortunately there's so many pieces and one of the larger ones has a hole on it, I wasn't actually pleased when I saw it but when I looked at the assembly instructions there's a big note on the first page with a phone number to call for broken parts, so I called them and they were very nice, just asked for the model, part number and my address (not even the order number or where I had purchased it) and send the replacement part. They didn't gave me a tracking number but I waited one more week and got the replacement part only to find out if was worst than the first one with all corners in really bad shape (despite of the triple bubble covering), so I ended up waiting an additional week to use the same damaged part I got at first. I guess if I call they would kindly send another replacement part but this seems more like a permanent issue for this product, it can get damaged very well and I don't expect it to last long. All this being said, I think it's ok for the money and the customer service is awesome but definitely not an outstanding product.
Lots of knicks and scratches on surface
For the price, the unit is a good deal but be prepared for dings, scratches and lots of imperfections on the surface. I'm throwing a lot of stuff in it and mostly wanted it for the function, so I accepted it. The problems with the surface may be caused by shipping so I recommend purchasing this item in-store to minimize damage.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.