Bought 4 set of these for bunks in the grandkid sleep over room I'm in the process of fixing for them. Had to sleep on them myself during a horrible stormy night (room in basement area). They were SUPER comfy. Would definitely recommend these. My 89 year old mother slept down on the full sized bunk and she thought they were great as well.
Better Homes & Gardens 300 Thread Count 100% Cotton Wrinkle Resistant Sheet Set, King Vanilla Dream
In stock at Fremont, 40580 Albrae St
About This Item
Better Homes & Gardens 300-Thread-Count 100% Cotton Wrinkle Resistant Sheet Set:
- Set of matching 300-thread-count bedding essentials
- Set includes (1) flat sheet, (1) fitted sheet and (2) pillowcases
- Lustrous, satin-like feel
- Wrinkle-resistant construction offers a smooth look right out of the dryer
- Pure cotton material keeps you cool and comfortable all night long
- Available in an array of bright colors and charming patterns in twin, full, queen and king sizes
- Made of 100% cotton sateen
- Twin set includes: flat sheet (66" x 96"), fitted sheet (39" x 75" x 14" fits 16" depth mattress) and one pillowcase
- Full set includes: flat sheet (81" x 96"), fitted sheet (54" x 76" x 14" fits 16" depth mattress) and two pillowcases
- Queen set includes: flat sheet (90" x 102"), fitted sheet (60" x 80" x 16" fits 18" depth mattress) and two pillowcases
- King set includes: flat sheet (108" x 102"), fitted sheet (78" x 80" x 16" fits 18" depth mattress) and two pillowcases
- Pillowcase care: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Warm iron setting. Do not bleach.
Very happy with this cotton sheet set
Very nice sheets - pretty colors and print with nice fabric that washes well. I bought this set because I was looking for cotton sheets with coral color. I loved my previous Better Homes and Garden cotton sheets, so I was very happy to find these replacement ones. They are exactly what I was looking for and I'm very pleased with them so far. Hopefully they will hold up and last long just like my other set.
I have used these sheets for about 2 years in various colors. I bought extra sheets to match the bedding I have now so I could change the beds quickly without waiting for wash and dry time. The wash beautifully and so far there has been no pilling. The one thing is that with multiple washing the color loses some of its vibrancy, though not enough to complain about.
Best sheets and affordable too!
My family likes these sheets are much better than the $100 higher thread count sheets that I had been buying. I have 2 sets of solids and 2 prints. All are different colors and mix and match perfectly. Very Comfortable, soft, fit mattresses perfectly, decorative. Couldnt ask for more!
Feels just like sleeping at Grandmas house!
These are pretty good sheets for the price. My husband loves them more than I do. They are pretty soft. They kind of remind me of staying at my grandmothers house. I do love that they are 100% cotton, and they are not thin. I purchased them in the blue floral and its a beautiful soft green, blue floral on a white background. They fit our king bed nicely and do not bunch in the corners or anything. I would purchase these again, because seeing how good my husband sleeps on them, makes me smile.
Not bad! Bought these sheets as a recommendation from my mom who's really picky with sheets. The first night takes some getting used to, as they seem a bit scratchy at first, but my mom said they get softer with every wash and after the first night they did feel pretty nice to sleep on.
I haven't tried these on the bed, yet, but they are beautiful. I was looking for that "coral" color that is hard to find. I bought them for my own bed, but don't want to wear them out, so I'll use them occasionally when I want my bed to look "pretty." But I did wash them before putting them in the closet and they seem to have washed well. As usual, don't overdue the washing and drying. Sheets/pillow cases have always lasted me a long time. This particular brand should do the same. They seemed to feel good even at 300 count. Usually happy with Better Homes
Cute colors but NOT COMFY.
Bought these based on the good reviews, but highly disappointed. NOT COMFY AT ALL, almost scratchy. Not worth the price. Have better sheets from cheap bed in a bag sets that are better quality than these. Whatever "Sateen" means is a crock. They fit the bed well but that is the only good thing I have to say. Expected better from such a good brand and for $45...
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question