Took a chance on buying a chair before sitting in it. But the reviews were so outstanding I decided to take a chance. The chair is very comfortable. It has two reclining positions that are perfect. The chair is fairly large and very comfortable even with out reclining. The fabric is soft and looks good. Easy to put together and has plastic protectors under the legs so the floor will not be scratched. This is the second Better Homes and Gardens chair I have purchased both are outstanding considering the price.
About This Item
- This elegant recliner features a contemporary button-tufted chair back design and stylish nailhead trim that brings a classic touch to this modern chair.
- Whether you are using it in your living room, study or any other space, the durable, light-colored, polyester fabric upholstery is sure to complement any furniture.
- Hand-finished solid wood legs in an espresso brown finish provide the perfect accent and are sure to make this one of your favorite recliners.
- The generously padded seat and chair back and high-quality wood frame construction add to the comfort of this deluxe chair.
- Easy-to-use pushback reclining mechanism allows you to adjust for the perfect reclining angle.
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 33.5" W x 37" D x 41.5" H (85 cm x 93.9 cm x 105.4 cm)
- Seat Width: 22" (55.8 cm)
- Seat Depth: 23.5" (59.6 cm)
- Seat Height: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Product Weight: 93.5 lb (42.4 kg)
- Packaging Dimensions: 33.5" L x29.5"w x32?H
- Packaging Weight: 79.2 lb (35.9 kg)
- Model #s: BH17-084-097-34, BH17-084-097-35, BHT-10001
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Facet Product Type|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Better Homes and Garden Tufted Push Back Recliner
|LF PRODUCTS PTE LTD|
|Better Homes & Gardens|
33.5 x 37.5 x 41.5 Inches
Great chair! Great value!
This is a great chair for the price. Super cute, love the color. It is a firmer chair, not like a plush recliner but still comfortable and very nicely sized. Not too small, not too large. I needed this for a small space and it fit perfectly. Assembly was super easy. Just screw in the legs and pop the back on and viola! Done! I have no complaints. Wish I had room for one more!
I just received this chair and it's beautiful. I got it in the grey fabric. the fabric is nicely textured. The seat is firm. I am 5'10" and it is the perfect height off the floor, as well as the back (for my head). It functions easily and smoothly when reclining and closing. It does have a slight chemical smell but I am fairly certain it will dissipate quickly. My only cons thus far is that 1) Something wet (we think some type of oil) got on the fabric during shipping in two random spots about the size of a silver dollar. Probably from the mechanics of the chair. Luckily a damp cloth almost completely removed them. 2) There are three areas along seams that have a loose thread end hanging out a bit (one is actually a thread loop so I am hesitant to cut it. Just going to tuck it into piping.). All in all, I am very pleased with this purchase and love this chair! Anxious to see how it holds up a year or two from now.
This chair is really pretty. The seat is comfortable. The back is not very padded, but still comfortable enough in the reclining position. My only negative is... I ordered the gray chair and per the description and picture, the feet were supposed to brown. This was what I was wanting to match my other furniture. They feet are gray. It may not matter to some, but just wanted to make others aware. See picture and then comparison pic.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question