Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $149.70
- from $119.99
- Rollbackfrom $201.00
- Rollbackfrom $119.00
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.99Save $50.99
- Rollbackfrom $119.99
Baby Relax - Bethany James Secure Reach 4-in-1 Sleigh-Styled Crib, Walnut
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $143.01
- Rollbackfrom $189.98
- Rollback$99.00 Was $139.99Save $40.99
- Rollbackfrom $149.70
- Rollbackfrom $261.08
- from $129.98
- from $165.00
- Rollback$145.87 Was $199.98Save $54.11
- $295.94 Was $329.99Save $34.05
- Rollback$179.98 Was $199.00Save $19.02
- Rollback$116.17 Was $229.98Save $113.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The classic design of this beautiful sleigh-style crib makes it an ideal addition to your nursery decor with its timeless and neutral style. Designed with a 4-in-1 style, the Baby Relax Sleigh Crib will easily grow as your child does. When the sleigh crib is in the traditional crib mode, it features a static side rail that makes it easy to lift the baby in and out of the crib. The Bethany James Secure Reach Walnut Crib will accommodate your child for years to come as it easily converts to a toddler/daybed and then to a traditional full-sized bed with a headboard and footboard. Made of hardwood and veneers, this walnut crib was designed to last and created with durability in mind. Included with this sleigh crib are easy-to-follow instructions that make assembly a breeze.
Baby Relax - Bethany James Secure Reach 4-in-1 Sleigh-Styled Crib, Walnut:
- Walnut finish
- 4-in-1 feature allows for conversion from crib to toddler bed or daybed to full-sized bed
- Static side rail makes it easy to lift baby in and out of crib
- Four-position mattress platform
- Hardwood and veneer construction
- Easy to assemble
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||60.60 x 30.00 x 36.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes This Crib uses a standard crib mattress. If you are thinking of purchasing this crib make sure you buy a teething rail cover cause my son messed up his crib while he was teething. Hope that helps. Enjoy! :)by BrandonsMommy69/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Standard size crib/toddler mattress will fit this crib.by DorelCompanies9/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it uses a standard size crib mattress.by vsealv9/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This crib does use the standard size matteress despite it looks bigger.by ssears9/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rail to convert into a toddler bed IS includedby mom2boyandgirl11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the side rail to convert to toddler bed IS included by the conversion rails to convert to twin/full size bed are NOT.. hope this helpsby rozage972/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with the safety rail.by efranco771/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this crib and you will use only 1 cribtoddler bed size mattress for it however when you convert to a full size bed you will use a full size boxspring & mattress.by rowdysparents2/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just one. Box springs aren't necessary with cribs. Congrat's on your little one!by disha211/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?