Consider these popular products
- from $6.12
Bestform - Women's Plus Sport Bra
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This medium-impact sports bra is great for power walking, aerobics, spinning and body sculpting. The criss-cross bands provide extra support, and you'll love the breathability of the two-ply stretch cotton.
- A Bestform garment
- Women's Plus intimate apparel
- Medium-impact sports bra
- Two-ply stretch cotton with mesh inset
- Criss-cross bands for extra support
- Tagless for supreme comfort
- Style #5016092
- Color: White
- Fabric (body): cotton, spandex
- Fabric (mesh): nylon, spandex
- Care: machine wash; tumble dry
- Also available in most Wal-Mart stores
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash; Tumble Dry
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Nylon , Spandex , Cotton|
|Clothing Category:||Women's Plus|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use the measurement around the under neath of my bust, if you get it too small it will stretch, but it will wear out quicker- 4-6mos, they get thin from washing.by Barthfield3/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need a cup size for these bra's, they fit and form around your bust and they are very comfortable. I wear a 46dd and this Bra wears great.by starcha6/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?