Similar items in stock
- $8.30 Was $9.17Save $0.87
Bestform Maternity Comfort Softcup Print Nursing Bra
Consider these popular products
- from $9.17
- from $9.17
- Reduced Pricefrom $15.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay comfortable when you're nursing with the Bestform Maternity Comfort Softcup Nursing Bra. This print bra is a cotton blend of 95-percent cotton and five-percent spandex. It provides comfort and breathability while you're nursing. It features Wirefree cups with a non-irritating seam that offer shape and comfortable support during your days and nursing times. The beautiful stretch lace on this bra gives it an extra feminine touch. The quick one handed clasp makes breastfeeding easy and the full sling provides breast support while nursing. It has adjustable straps and a back closure that allow for the perfect fit for your body. The Bestform Maternity Comfort Softcup Nursing Bra is availabel in two different patterns, as well as a wide selection of sizes.
Bestform Maternity Comfort Softcup Nursing Bra:
- Cotton blend
- Bestform Nursing Bra material: 95-percent cotton and 5-percent spandex
- Provides comfort and breathability
- Wirefree cups with a non-irritating seam offer shape and comfortable support
- Beautiful stretch lace gives a feminine touch
- Quick one handed clasp makes breastfeeding easy
- Full sling provides breast support while nursing
- Adjustable straps and back closure allow for the perfect fit
- Machine wash warm with like colors and tumble dry low
- Perfect for all day and night wear
- Bestform Nursing Bra is available in two different patterns, as well as a wide selection of sizes
Fabric Care Instructions: Line Dry; Hand Wash; use non-chlorine bleach when needed; iron as needed using low temperature
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Black|
|Fabric Content:||95%cotton , 5%spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wore a 34B before pregnancy, now I'm about a 36C at 7 mos pregnant and this bra fits me in a size Large. Stretchy enough to probably still fit if I grow a bit more. Hope that helps.by happycitrus11/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it runs small i would go up 1 sizeby SFoltz11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm about a 36C and 175lb, and I wear a size Large. Hope that helps.by purplegamba11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is my normal size, after my milk came it I was a little bigger and got a Large and it fits perfectlyby mommy2nurse6/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no because the sizes run small and the bottom isnt very stretchy so it is not very comfortable.. For sleep bras I just bought oversized girls training bras =) same thing almostby candiiann13215/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I sleep in mine quiet comfortably (:by JBoogy1239/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby bomb139/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes in fact I use it exclusively for sleeping because its so soft.by ShutterbugTraveler8/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 38D pre pregnancy and have been able to wear the XXL while nursing and it fits well. I do think they are a little more snug around the bottom so i would go up 1 size from whatever you would normally buy for thatby SFoltz8/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will depend from person to person. I had the same concern buying nursing bras and I decided to buy them in the last trimester. My size changed quite a bit during pregnancy but it has remained same afterward. I was 36B pre-pregnancy, then during first trimester I was 38C and by last trimester I was 40C. I have been nursing for last 7 weeks and even with the milk, my size has remained at 40C.by ranipurgal8/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm about a 36C and I wear a large. It's possible that the XL or 2X size would fit you - they are very stretchy (like sports bras) - but I don't know for sure.by purplegamba8/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?