Best Fitness Olympic Bench with Leg Developer
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$54.72 List price $84.36Save $29.64
- Reduced Price$335.25 List price $528.00Save $192.75
- Reduced Price$261.46 List price $432.00Save $170.54
- Reduced Price$165.09 List price $254.38Save $89.29
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a productive and comprehensive chest workout with the Best Fitness Folding Bench. It provides multiple flat and incline adjustments. This Best Fitness weight bench includes upright posts and stands approximately 15" from the ground when it is in a horizontal position. It has a fold-up storage design for space-saving convenience. It works well with its specialized multi-press rack. It comes with black upholstery and a champagne-colored steel frame that has a high-quality construction. This folding weight bench has an overall weight of 74 lbs, which makes it easy to maneuver.
- Adjustable flat to incline and uprights
- Fits 6- and 7-foot weight bars
- Quick-change safety-pull pin
- Durable powder-coated steel frame
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
- Strengthen your chest with flat bench press exercises and build upper pectorals with incline routines
- Perform shoulder, incline, and flat bench presses on one bench
- Multiple flat and incline adjustments controlled with quick-change safety-pull pin
- Fits both 6- and 7-foot weight bars
- Attached leg curl/developer extension with standard plate holder
- Sturdy steel frame with long-lasting powder-coated finish
- Fold-up design and small footprint save space
- Dimensions: 68L x 41W x 58H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee area for complete details
About Body Solid Body Solid has been making high-quality strength training and exercise equipment for over 20 years. Designed for today's workouts, Body Solid machines feature innovative technology and distinctive styling that suits your home. Body Solid equipment meets the challenges of today's busy lifestyle while providing you with the utmost in advanced home exercise. From space-saving designs that suit any room, to full-sized gym systems with every available station, Body Solid gives you the features you want at a price you can afford. All components of all machines are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty; something you won't find from any other manufacturer in the industry.
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BFOB10|
|Accessories Included:||Leg extension or leg curl station|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||68.00 x 41.00 x 58.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We have a five foot bar on there now, we had to put one weight on the inside of the uprights and one outside, then it fits fine. Doesn't affect the usage of it in any way! My younger son uses the five foot bar and my older son uses the seven foot bar on there. Both work fine.by melaniem4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Upright bar supports are 40 inches apart. A 6 ft bar is fine, 5 ft may be too short.by HCSinNJ4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bench is designed to accomodate both 6' and 7' bars. It can handle either Standard or Olympic styles. A 5' Bar would be too short. David Best Fitnessby davidBF4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If I order this for site to store, is it easy to carry out. And will it fit in the trunk of a mid size sedan ?
- You may want some help lifting the box - it weighs 75 lbs. i took mine out on-end in a shopping cart. It fit in the back seat of my Toyota Camry.by WolfBlitzer2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will fit in the backseat of a mid size sedan. Just lay a blanket down. Won't block rear view either.by hbgscott2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it will fit in the trunk of just about any car and if it does, it will be hanging out the back.by sazhazman1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably 5 foot or soby melaniem4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- When folded my unit is 74 inches in height.by HCSinNJ4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?