Very comfortable chair! It arrived undamaged and 1 day early.
Best Choice Products Oversized Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Patio Chairs w/ Folding Canopy Shade and Cup Holder (Brown)
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
About This Item
- SMOOTH LOCKABLE RECLINING SYSTEM: Extra-wide seat smoothly glides to an ergonomic zero-gravity position, with replaceable elastic cords that immediately adjust to your body
- ADJUSTABLE CANOPY SHADE & HEADREST: Protect your face and eyes from the sun using the adjustable canopy and relax on a comfortable headrest pillow that can be removed
- CONVENIENT CUP HOLDER TRAY: Detachable tray allows easy access to drinks, magazines, phones, tablets, or other small items
- STURDY & UV-RESISTANT: Made with a 250-pound weight capacity and strong, UV-resistant texteline mesh designed to last outdoors and prevent fading
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE: Lightweight, easy-folding design for easy transportation; OVERALL DIMENSIONS (Open): 36"(L) x 32"(W) x 47.5"(H)
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot Clean as Needed
Oversized, Canopy, Cup Holder, One Pack, Utility Tray
Best Choice Products
|Home Decor Style|
Customer reviews & ratings
Great product and value
I like the build quality of this chair. The chair comes pre-assembled so no need to tighten any nuts and bolts. It feels solid expanded and doesn't wobble in any way. I'm 230 lb. and I feel secure sinking into this chair. Due to the price point, its parts are not top-notch (e.g. the tubes are made of aluminum instead of pewter steel, the plastic is not ABS, the screws are not weather resistant) So when not in use, you probably don't want to leave it outside to prolong its longevity.
Oversized Zero Gravity Chairs - love them
I’ve bought Zero Gravity chairs in the past, never through the mail. I am completely satisfied with the email shopping experience and the chairs fully meet my expectations. I really like the finger control mechanism that allows the chair to recline then lock in position, I really like the double stitching connecting the chair to the metal frame, an extra touch that adds a level of safety for us full figured fellas. I also was impressed with the new style cup holders.
The chair is super comfortable and relaxing. The cup holder must be taken off when folding or opening the chair or it will break. The construction of the chair itself is sturdy. The canopy is a nice feature if you are sitting up straight and want to stay out of the sun. Some of the metal looks like it rusted after one rainfall but it wipes off. I bought two of them, they are so relaxing my family fights over who gets to sit in them.
This is the best zero gravity chair I have ever purchased, and I have gone through a few. I am just at the size where the regular sized chairs are a bit snug, but this chair gives me plenty of room and it feels so much sturdier. I'm very happy with this purchase. I can't wait for summer to come so I can use it again!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question