The tree is beautiful, full and easy to set up. The long limbs drop down and extend by themselves then you go branch by branch to pull apart and "fluff." I believe it was four separate sections that we put together but I'm super happy with the tree we chose and the price!
Best Choice Products 9ft Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree w/ Easy Assembly, Foldable Stand, Green
About This Item
- BEAUTIFUL AND FESTIVE: This hinged Christmas tree will be an eye-catching centerpiece to any room during the holidays
- FULL AND FLUFFY: Spruce-style branches are fluffed in approximately 45-60 minutes and covered in 1,346 tips for the 7.5-foot version or 2,028 tips for the 9-foot version to create the appearance of a full-bodied Spruce tree
- STURDY STEEL BASE: Durable, folding steel base prevents breakage and provides stability to keep your tree standing all season
- EASY ASSEMBLY AND DISASSEMBLY: Consists of 3 hinged sections to allow for easy assembling, dismantling, and storing
- COMPATIBLE STORAGE BAGS: Fits perfectly in our tree storage bags, Search: SKY5150, SKY5151, or SKY4003; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 59"(Dia) x 9'"(H) (including stand)
?? WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.? www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Best Choice Products is the Best Choice!
I was elated to find a 7.5' tree that wasn't prelit at a price I was willing to pay. The price was great and shipping was super-speedy. When I first unpacked the tree, I wasn't too sure I'd made the right investment. But taking about 45 minutes and fluffing made all the difference in the world! I've had several comment on how pretty my tree is and every single time I recommend a tree from Best Choice Products!
It's ok for the cost
The tree is not as full as you would expect. It comes in 3 sections. The top section does not blend well with the center one. If you want an inexpensive tree to last a few years, this is okay. Otherwise plan on spending a lot more. I had a pre-lit tree and hated connecting all the light extensions. I can use my own lights and choose different colors with this one. The stand is flimsy and the tree itself does not feel sturdy. It took me about an hour to shape it as with any artificial tree. . I still have a bit more to do. Overall, its not bad , but not great either. The price reflected that.
First Artificial in Over 10 years
We always purchase a real tree every year, but I love to decorate super early. We decided to try an artificial tree, and at first assembling it, it looked pretty bad. I worked on it and it turned out beautifully. We are really pleased, and even though I do miss my real tree, I don't miss the needles and watching it slowly die.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question