This is a cute little care. My 10 month old loves it and my 12 year old son loves driving him around. No issues with this car. Very happy mom and baby.
About This Item
- REALISTIC DESIGN: Single child design with a realistic foot pedal accelerator, LED headlights, and a built-in horn perfect for toddlers to get their first taste of driving
- MANUAL AND REMOTE CONTROL: Parents can let their child drive manually or use the remote to safely guide them when needed; remote has forward/reverse controls, parking function, and speed selection.
- CONNECT YOUR MUSIC: A built-in AUX outlet allows kids to plug in media devices to drive while jamming to their own selection of music
- RECHARGEABLE 6V BATTERY: Includes a charger to allow for hours of playtime and exciting adventures for your children
- 2.5 MPH MAX SPEED: Little ones can cruise through sidewalks or parking lots at a safe yet exhilarating speed; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 37.5"(L) x 24"(W) x 19.5"(H); Weight Capacity: 44 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals, and related accessories can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, and are toxic and corrosive. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Best Choice Products
2 - 7 Years
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Best Choice Products
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
37.50 x 24.00 x 19.50 Inches
Happy mommy and baby
Best Gift for toddlers
My Granddaughter loves her new ride I thought she would be scared but she didnt want to get out of it
Got this for my daughters 2nd birthday and she is obsessed!
Its amamzong product, my daughter loves it️️
great little truck
I bought this little truck for my 1 year old daughter for Christmas ! it's a cute little truck and she loves it, it was really easy to put together , I had an issue with the aux port where i plug my phone in to play music and I contacted costumer service and they were great as well it was important to them to solve the problem , i defiantly recommend best choice products and there cars, there a great company and i love how they have a parental remote , that is a game changer it's so cool it's like driving your child in a big remote control car , so fun for me too !
My daughter loves her car
Santa got this car for my almost 2 year old daughter & she loves it. It’s the perfect size for her. So happy with this product
Fun ride for youngsters!
It was exactly as expected. A great gift for my 2 year old granddaughter! She is still hasn't figured out how to control it on her own, but I expect she will catch on soon. Her Dad loves controlling it anyway, says it's like a video game. The headlights and horn work and the MP3 player is really fun. My daughter can connect her phone and she can listen to "The Wheels on the Bus" while she's riding!
Ruined my son's birthday, doesn't work at all!!
Bought it ahead of time for my son's birthday, got it in the mail charged it for the recommended time and it does absolutely nothing. Won't turn on at all. Worst product ever now I won't even be able to get my money back in time for his birthday to get him another present.
It arrived a day early that was good i got this for my 3 year old and i took it out of the package up everything together and it dont work i even chatged it for over 24 hours. I have a pritection plan on it but they want me to contact the manufacture and for some reason i cant get ahold of them. My son is so disapointed.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question