Im very happy with this product so far. I have it on my attic which which feels like sauna in summer. Now I can actually hand out in room on summer days.
About This Item
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Choose between Cool mode for a distinct difference in room temperature, Dehumidify mode to eliminate mold, mildew, and other allergens, Fan mode to increase ventilation and air circulation, or Heat mode for colder days
- DIGITAL AND WIRELESS CONTROL: Programmable timer, temperature, and other settings are easily managed with the LED display, and the remote control lets you conveniently change them from the comfort of your bed or seat
- COOLS AND HEATS LARGE SPACES: With a cooling capacity of 14,000 BTU and a heating capacity of 11,500 BTU, it can cool spaces up to 650 square feet or heat spaces up to 450 square feet, perfect for an apartment, home, dorm, garage, and more!
- SAFE AND EASY TO MAINTAIN: ETL-certified for safety and built with a removable, easy-access filter that never has to be replaced. Simply clean it with detergent and water before air drying.
- PORTABLE DESIGN, QUICK SETUP: Built-in wheels and side handles let you take it to any room, and the included window kit sets up in just minutes.
- Overall Dimensions: 16"(L) x 15"(W) x 29"(H)
- Remote Control: 5.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 0.75"(H)
- Window Mount: 22"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 5.75"(H)
- Duct: 5.5"(Dia)
- Duct Panel Attachment: 8.75"(L) x 4"(W)
- Cord: 72"(L)
- Weight: 71.6 lbs.
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Cooling Capacity: 14,000 BTU/H (4.10kW)
- Heating Capacity: 11,500 BTU/H (3.37kW)
- Refrigerant/Charge: R410A/25oz
- Power Supply: 115V/60Hz
- Rated Input: 1,350W
- Rated Current: 11.9A
- Low Side Pressure: 261psi
- High Side Pressure: 609psi
- Air Flow: 400m/h
- Noise: 55dBA
- Includes: Air conditioner, Remote control, Window kit
- Assembly required (with instructions)
- BCP SKU: SKY5326
Best Choice Products
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Best Choice Products
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
16.00 x 15.00 x 29.00 Inches
So far so good! Nice ac with alot of power.
So far so good! We got this ac the week of the heat wave, and it really makes a difference. The air really blows out of this thing which is exactly what we needed since we have really high ceilings and no central air. We also have roll out windows so there is no way to install window air conditioners and this vents out the window. I haven't used the other functions, but im hopeful it will be great all 4 seasons. Like other reviews have said, it would be better if it showed the temp in the room, not just the temp you set it on. I have 3 other acs and they all show the temp in the room. But the ac itself works great so far!
Thought it would cool better
For being a 14,000 btu A/C it doesn't seem to put out very cold air. My 4000 btu window unit cooled better. The heater works great and I like the remote control. I would say this would be good to cool a small 100 sq feet or less size room.
Great A/C unit!
This is technically a 5 STAR machine but I'm giving it 4 stars for 2 reasons. 1st it came broken. The back inlet plastic grill was cracked apart right down the middle. However since it is only cosmetic and it faces the wall, and the a/c does perform well I chose to deal with it. The 2nd thing which is the unit does not come with any window foam insulation as it should. It's a minor thing but foam always comes with a/c units, is very cheap, and for how much you pay it should come with it. Now the good. Besides the 2 little issues the unit is great. It's 14000btu, does a great job cooling my downstairs! Delivery was only 2 days, good looking machine. Goes well with the room decor. It has a nice remote, and a remote holder on the unit itself. Has a lot of modes/functions, AND EVEN has a HEAT function for winter months. Very stylish. Noise level is not terrible. Understand that this is 14K BTU, it can't be whisper quit, but it's livable. I have 10K BTU units that are louder. The blower fan is strong. Also for it being 14K BTU, heat mode, and all those functions the price you pay for the unit is very fair. I would definitely buy again.
Nice product and works well, cools as advertised. Some issue with setting up the exhaust hose, but otherwise setup not a problem. A bit noisy but if set on low fan not too bad and once the humidity has reached an acceptable level simply turn off the AC; I use fans to circulate air around the house, which is quite old. So over all a very excellent product.
So far so good, my central unit is old, so i got this for our bedroom to help cool until Fall to get another unit. So far I am very pleased with this. It has a great fan that blows hard and is keeping our Bedroom at 66 degrees in this 105 degree weather we are having at the moment in the Mid-West
Bestday portable aircoditioner works great!!
The air conditioner arrived just in time for the hot weather. For a portable it cools down the first floor in a matter of minutes. I had read some of the negative comments but decided to order it anyway and I'm glad I did. Only concern it isn't as quiet as I hoped it would be.
Very easy to put together and install. Oscillating vents cool nicely, but I think it is slightly over rated as ability to cool 650 sf. We have it in a 525 sf space, and it is adequate but not ice cold.
14,000 BTU portable air conditioner
I use the unit in my RV and it helps. Coldest air it puts out is 70 degrees. The exhaust hose is not insulated and radiates a good deal of heat. I have just put a six inch insulated exhaust hose over the one supplied and that seems to have made a big difference.
Came BROKEN and its my fault?
Recieved the unit with a HUGE hole in the packaging. Look inside to find the air conditioner with a nice dent in the back of it as well. Messaged customer service and once I return it to fedex it will take ANOTHER 7-10 business days for a replacement, because clearly its my fault it came BROKEN! Unit itself looks nice. Decent product from a not so decent company ðð¼
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question