Bridgford: Bertolino Pepperoni, 16 Oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the taste of old Italy when you eat a Bridgford Bertolino Pepperoni stick. You can bring it to work as a snack or pack into a child's lunch. This Bridgford Pepperoni, 16 oz, features Old Word flavor and quality. Slice up one of these tasty treats the next time you are in need of a quick snack or want authentic pepperoni pizza.
Bridgford Bertolino Pepperoni, 16 Oz:
- USDA inspected and passed
- Bridgford jerky made with Old World quality since 1893
Ingredients: Pork, Beef, Salt, Water, Paprika, Dextrose, Spices And Flavorings, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Regenerated Collagen Casing, BHA, BHT.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||16 oz (1 lb)|
|Features:||Old world quality since 1893 , U.S. inspected And passed by department Of agriculture , BHA And BHT added To help protect the flavor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.50 x 1.25 x 0.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12 G||18|
|Saturated Fat 4 G||20|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Cholesterol 25 Mg||8|
|Sodium 500 Mg||21|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 6 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 12" longby floridagirl4/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- size 1.5 dia by app 18 inches longby diamondjim12/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 1/2 inch by 18 inchesby jomish10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not home to measure it exactly - it's about 15"-16" long by 1 /14 to 1 1/2" in diamaterby FishinBear2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have any to measure right now but its about 16 inch long stick of normal pizza rounds. So probably means 1.25 to 1.5 diameter.by mikiep10/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby phrustrated9/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- after open you need to store in the fridgeby phrustrated9/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item does not need refrigerated until after opening.by CommunityAnswer9/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is it safe to use a portion of this pepperoni then vacum seal the remander to use later without refrigrating?
- I am sure the vacuum seal will help, and for a shorter period of time, but I personally would not keep it for any length of time without refrigeration. If you are going to use it up within a week or two, as I do, you're probably good with the vacuum seal. But it still is 'food' and will deteriorate after time.by yawnmower11/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't do that with any processed meat product unless you are able to pull down the vacuum inches to be right at its moisture evaporation point.by mikiep7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?