I decided to make a crochet a blanket for myself for once. I absolutely love the colors and the feel. I purchased my first 3 spools in store. I noticed I could get the big one online and it was much less. For $10 you can't beat it. I am now down to the last of the 4 and need more. However I noticed the price keeps fluctuationing. I will wait for it to go back down or buy elsewhere. Note I M not a professional by far. I thought I was making a queen size and to my dismay it has turned into larger than a king size..lol. I love it though. It is so warm and cozy!!!
About This Item
Bernat Baby Blanket Big Ball Yarn:
- Machine-washable yarn made of 100% polyester
- Soft feel that results in a comfortable creation
- Machine-washable material
- Bernat baby blanket yarn is safe for a baby's delicate skin
- Available in the following colors: Baby Peach, Lemon Lime, Baby Lilac, Pretty Girl, Baby Teal, Blue Dreams, Funny Prints, Handsome Guy, Little Boy Dove, Little Cosmos, Little Girl Dove, Little Lilac Dove Print, Little Petunias, Little Royales, Little Sandcastles, Peachy, Pink/Blue, Pitter Patter, Vanilla, White
- Safe to put in the dryer, ideally on a low setting; see the instructions on the packaging
Fabric Care Instructions: Care: Machine wash and dry
|Country of Origin - Components|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Country of Origin - Assembly|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.75 x 6.50 x 6.50 Inches
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
So soft and easy to crochet
So incredibly soft and lush to crochet with. This wool is wonderful! Easy to use (with larger sized crochet hook). The colour is soft and soothing too. Although considered a baby blanket colour, I am using it for a friend who loves muted colours. Wonderful price too!
Great yarn for a baby blanket!
This yarn is so pretty and soft! When I first saw it in the store, I was not sure I would like working with it, but I decided to buy it anyway. When I got home and started using it, I found out how easily I could crochet with it. It kind of has a silky feel to it, so it feels nice against my skin. It is so thick it makes my projects fly by. I have made several doll blankets with it, and now I am working on a baby blanket. I think the recipient of the blanket will love it as much as I do.
Very soft, very thick
I bought this yarn to make a blanket for the twins my daughter is expecting. I expected it to be a bulky yarn, but it was even thicker than I expected. I decided that it would be too thick to use as a blanket to wrap the babies in, but would be perfect to make a floor blanket (one they could lay on to play before they start crawling). It's coming along nicely. I just wish it came in some adult colors because now I'd like some leg warmers and a scarf in this! It's very very soft and snuggly and quite warm.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question