Customers also viewed these products
- $333.92 List price $454.39Save $120.47
- $169.99 List price $199.89Save $29.90
- Reduced Price$79.99
- Rollback Clearancefrom $27.65
- from $5.88
- Rollback Clearancefrom $7.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $111.84
- from $198.98
- Reduced Price$69.95 List price $159.95Save $90.00
Check out these related products
- Clearance$10.09 List price $20.99Save $10.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
At Berkley, we've always prided ourselves on being a progressive company utilizing science and technology to create the best performing products available. Our company goals remain surprisingly simple, to make fishing fun and help anglers everywhere to catch more fish!
Berkley Jumbo Fishing Cart:
- Innovative collapsible design for easy transport and storage
- Efficiently transport up to 200 lbs of your favorite fishing gear
- Compact cutting board with bait bucket and knife storage
- Adjustable handle
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame with electrostatic finish
- Heavy-duty pneumatic wheels
- Storage for a tackle bag
- Fits a 72 qt cooler
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BAJFC72|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||74.00 x 26.00 x 30.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just got back from a week of surf fishing on AL Gulf Coast. I had mine loaded with large tackle box (30lbs), live bait bucket, three surf rods, cooler, two chairs, large beach umbrella, wife's beach bag. I am out of shape and over 65. I had a little trouble in the soft sand. I had to stop a couple of times on a trek through about a 100 yds of soft sand. A younger more fit person would have no problem. Also, to lighten the load, get one for the wife is she goes along. In packed sand, on pavement, or on the pier, you can pull loaded with one hand as far as you can walk. There are drain holes in the liner. Great buy for me.by TN2theALcoast10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are small drainage holes in the bottom of the liner that allow drainage of rainwater or rinsing out the cart.by mdmfishing5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is ideal for fishing on a beach and will travel well in sand. It is unknown from searching online whether there are drainage holes.by CommunityAnswer8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- from what I would think it might work well in sand. the wide tires shouldn't sink. as for rain no problem the cargo area is canvas and does have drain whole. it is easy the unhook and hang to dry from frame.by crimsonfoxx5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, its the total length of the cart including the handle actual storage area is about 45 inchesby Richardrx110/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is including the handle, overall length is 74 inches, excellent product!by Richardrx110/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I see the overall dimension of 74 x 26 x 30. What are the inside dimensions (cargo area)?
- its about 45x15x13 the handle is adjustable so the length is about 2-2/12 feet longby Richardrx110/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- inside is about 45 x19x13.by Richardrx110/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Pricefrom $31.57
- $3.00 List price $4.99Save $1.99
- Reduced Price$21.46 List price $28.69Save $7.23