Berkley Gorilla Tough Braid Fishing Line, Camo Green
Customers also considered
- from $16.99
- from $6.68
- from $19.74
- from $20.64
- from $15.13
- from $22.21
- from $37.29
- from $4.49
- from $2.00
- from $9.95
- from $5.95
- from $13.80
- from $10.29
- $31.66 Was $39.99Save $8.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cast out the Berkley Gorilla Tough Braid Fishing Line on your next fishing trip. You'll be sure to reel 'em in with this brutally tough, extremely strong braided line.
Berkley Gorilla Tough Braid Fishing Line, Camo Green:
- 50-lb test
- 300 yard spool
- Half the diameter, twice the strength compared to mono
- Shock-resistant braid
- Excellent value
|Size:||50 lb Test|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GTQS50-14|
|Fishing Line Pound Test:||35 lbs|
|Animal Type:||Bass , Catfish|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.56 x 2.69 x 2.69 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Gorilla and Power Pro are two totally different types of braid. Power Pro is a very thin, stiff waxy fine braid. Gorilla is a thick, coarse braid that is very soft and limp. Gorilla is good for cat fishing, i wouldnt use it for anything else.by barillski7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- get a 100 lb spool of paracord and play it safeby rbjaw7/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The ad page for the Berkley Gorilla Tough Braid Fishing Line states this spool is 300 yards long.by CommunityAnswer4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?