Check out these related products
- $13.89 List price $14.99Save $1.10
- $10.17 List price $14.99Save $4.82
- $13.31 List price $14.99Save $1.68
- $10.81 List price $14.99Save $4.18
- $12.59 List price $14.99Save $2.40
- $13.67 List price $16.99Save $3.32
- $11.45 List price $16.99Save $5.54
- $15.52 List price $19.99Save $4.47
- $12.02 List price $16.99Save $4.97
- $7.24 Was $8.91Save $1.67
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$16.14 List price $22.64Save $6.50
- $6.07 List price $6.99Save $0.92
- $14.82 List price $24.99Save $10.17
- $6.00 List price $8.99Save $2.99
- $10.95 List price $12.95Save $2.00
- $6.00 Was $6.50Save $0.50
- $5.95 List price $6.99Save $1.04
- $7.12 Was $7.99Save $0.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Berklee Practice Method: Trombone : Get Your Band Together:
(Berklee Methods). Learn how to play trombone in a band with this Berklee Practice Method book/CD pack Includes instruction on topics such as: warming up, establishing a practice routine, learning by ear, theory and technique, improvisation, reading, song form, interpreting lead sheets, and more. The daily practice routines are designed for practicing by yourself or with other musicians, and the accompanying CD features outstanding Berklee players covering a wide variety of styles, including rock, funk, jazz, blues, swing and bossa nova.
|Number of Pages:||96|
|Subject:||MUSIC_INSTRUCTION AND STUDY|
|Series Title:||Instrument Instruction: Berklee Practice Method Ser.|
|Publisher:||Hal Leonard Corp|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 11.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.