Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$26.88 Was $30.72Save $3.84
- $9.38 List price $15.96Save $6.58
About this item
About this item
Bennetts Chili Sauce, 12 oz, is a flavorful chili sauce crafted with a special recipe. This Bennett's Original Chili Sauce, Pack of 12, can add a shot of flavor to dishes that need some excitement, or it can be used as an ingredient when you're preparing the food to ensure great taste.
Bennetts Original Chili Sauce:
- Great taste
- Rich flavors and spices
- High-grade ingredients
Ingredients: Water, Relish (Pickles, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Calcium Chloride, Alum, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Polysorbate 80), Tomato Paste, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Dehydrated Red Bell Peppers, Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Mustard Flour, Mustard Seed, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Paprika Extract (Color).
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||205834|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.45 x 2.40 x 7.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 135 Mg||6|
|Potassium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 3 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- My recent case has an expiration date eight months from now, but I have had no issues using this product several months past the date. It is the best chili sauce on the market. Use it on burgers, in meatloaf, and especially ic chili con carne.by Fred9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually have a year to use up all bottles purchased. BUT, since I make my own salad dressing always, this is not a problem. Also, with summer involved, this is a great condiment for burgers, and, even fries. SO, the bottles get used up pretty fast. I never seem to have any left over, and, even if I do have some by the past sell date, they keep well in a cool basement where they're stored.by Shortz731/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shelf life on what we got is 12 months. Our last case we bought was also.by Namakathy1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I always buy the cases. The bottles seem to last forever without a change in quality. They have dates, but I have used it after the date without noticing a difference.by chilicook1/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you love this product as much as we do, the shelf life won't matter! It won't be around that long. Buying a case is the only way to go because the expiration time is very generous. We find this product exactly like it was years ago. It reads on the bottle: ORIGINAL RECIPE. Not spicy, not bitter, just somewhat sweet & perfect. It's awesome in and on meatloaf, in sloppy joes, on cold sandwiches, etc. etc. LOOKED FOR THIS FOR YEARS! SO HAPPY WE FOUND IT! The name, taste, and bottle are exactly the same.by JillianAngel31/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$41.76 Was $45.08Save $3.32