Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Americone Dream 16 oz, 1.0 PT
About this item
About this item
- Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert' Americone Dream Ice Cream.
- Vermont's finest.
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Americone Dream 16 oz.
- Vanilla ice cream with fudge - covered waffle cone pieces & a caramel swirl.
- 280 calories per 1/2 cup.
- This pint contains 1776% of your recommended daily allowance of freedom!
- It may be illegal to lick the Lincoln Memorial*, but with this ice cream you can do the next best thing & lick liberty!
- *Seriously, it is.
- We strive to make the best possible ice cream in the best possible way.
- We source Non-GMO ingredients, Fairtrade cocoa, sugar & vanilla, eggs from cage-free hens & milk & cream from happy cows.
- All cocoa, sugar and vanilla are traded in compliance with Fairtrade standards, total 81%, excluding liquid ingredients.
- Visit www.info.fairtrade.net.
- Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Please send container bottom, place & date of purchase & specific details.
- Mix packaging.
- Learn more at benjerry.com.
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc. 2014.
- Cows: Woody Jackson 1997.
Ingredients: Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Butter Oil, Milk, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4