Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 1.0 PT
About this item
About this item
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Chocolate Fudge Brownie. The product is made with fudge brownies. We strive to make the best possible ice cream in the best possible way. We source non-GMO ingredients, Fairtrade cocoa, sugar & vanilla, eggs from cage-free hens & milk & cream from happy cows. All cocoa, sugar and vanilla are traded in compliance with Fairtrade standards, total 91%, excluding liquid ingredients.
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream.
- Vermont's finest.
- With fudge brownies.
- 260 calories per 1/2 cup.
- We strive to make the best possible ice cream in the best possible way.
- We source non-GMO ingredients, Fairtrade cocoa, sugar & vanilla, eggs from cage-free hens & milk & cream from happy cows.
- The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York's Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs & training to low-income city residents.
- All cocoa, sugar and vanilla are traded in compliance with Fairtrade standards, total 91%, excluding liquid ingredients.
- Visit www.info.fairtrade.net.
- Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Please send container bottom, place & date of purchase & specific details.FSC.
- Mix packaging.
- Learn more at benjerry.com.
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc. 2014.
- Cows: Woody Jackson 1997.
Ingredients: Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cocoa Powder, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs Egg Whites, Guar Gum, Salt Carrageenan, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4