Bell Sports 7015861 Quick Release Bike Handlebar Basket
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.78 List price $13.99Save $7.21
- Clearance$6.80 List price $13.99Save $7.19
- Clearance$6.51 List price $13.99Save $7.48
- Clearance$7.43 List price $14.99Save $7.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
QUIK REL HNDLBAR BASKET
Features- Quick Release Bike Handlebar Basket- Positive Locking- Quick Release Handlebar Mount Allows For Easy OnOff From Bike- Durable Welded Metal Construction- Folding Carry Handle- Weather Resistant-- Dimension - 11-5 L x 8-2 W x 10 H in-- Item Weight - 2-5 lbs- SKU: TRVAL3878
|Features:||Durable weather-resistant metal construction , Positive-locking , Quick-release handlebar mount allows for easy on/off from bike , Folding carry handle , Perfect for shopping trips, school books|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this item contain all the parts to assemble on the bike and how exactly do I attach it on the bike?
- yes, comes with directions, use zip ties for extra strength if you are not going to be using the quick release. positon higher than normal, zip tie tight and then it wont droop when being used with heavier weight. i have purchased three of these i love them and walmart has them for the best price. some places sell them for $40!by OceanDreams19791/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Everything is there. The instructions are inside the paper label. 4 screws and a zip tie is all you need to do. The bracket clamps to the handle bars and the support brace uses the included zip tie to keep it tight. Simple 5 minute install.by DanBoTech1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has everything you need but I wouldn't recommend buying it. You will never make it completely stable.by superjtrdr5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The attachment is a much like a water pipe clamp but in plastic. When you unscrew two very short screws, half of the circle falls away. You then put 1/2 the circle around the tubular part of your handlebar and then take the other 1/2 of the plastic circular piece and screw it into the first plastic piece which then forms a complete circle. The problem is....they didn't provide a large enough circle to fit around my tubular handlebar which required longer screws and less than quality modification. Once you get the "plastic circle" screwed around the handlebar, it has a bracket that is already secured to it....the basket then snaps onto the bracket. Its a very simplistic setup, but unless you have a small diameter handlebar, it will NOT fit and when you use the longer screws to make the circle open up larger, its not as nice looking.by jangels1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just get the two tools, a Phillips screwdriver and the metric Allen wrench and attach it on the handle bar right in front of you. I think the Allen wrench is 4mm if memory serves.by An anonymous customer4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It contains all the parts ... you just need to get your own screwdriver and you're all set.by lazygarfieldon8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it goes on the hitch and bike attaches to rackby case48721/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes all the parts are included to attach it to a bike. There is a 2 piece bracket that uses 4 bolts to attach it around the seatpost of the main bike.by mtnbikedad1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think its only rated for 5 pounds but I did put in a gallon of milk and 16 cans of cat food (approx 12 pounds) and rode it for 4 miles. I would recommend not to jump any curbs.by Sandman10011/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DO NOT TRUST THIS BASKET FOR CARRYING A PET. It's not the right product for what you are doing. It has a removable basket for shopping. It's piece a junk. Don't buy it!by superjtrdr1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no.by Skippers861/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. i put my 5lb dog or 10lbs of groceries in it all the time. just be sure to put black duck tape all inside the basket or a towel or something so the dogs nails dont get stuck in the little holes. also remember that any weight in the basket can cause the bike to tip over when u are parking it so be carefulby OceanDreams19792/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We think it could, but that would be the maximum that we would trust the basket to hold.by MommyMiami1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! I wouldn't take the chance...I think you would be better with a front chest baby carrier - safer & if you fell hopefully you could protect your pet.by fairjo110/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the directions state that 5 pounds should be the limit, while the basket is metal mesh and nicely made, the bracket/clamps/support are thick plastic. Since the clamps were an issue and not round enough to properly fit around my tubular handlebar and a modification was required....I'd be skeptical. If it was me, I'd rather keep shopping and find a basket with all metal design and metal clamps...and with a 10 pound weight limit so your pet can ride safely. I'd be afraid the plastic bracket would snap under the addl. weight causing severe injury to your friend.by jangels1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby OceanDreams19799/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, everything is there.by DanBoTech9/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with the quick release bracket. It's made out of cheap plastic and won't hold much weight. Don't buy it.by superjtrdr3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with everything you need to attach to bikeby ShopaholicMD11/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lovethevacuum10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this product is a 99 dollar 5 bike rack? not a basketby case48729/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. easy to install on the handlebars and then it can be removed and carried around with just the push of a button---then clipped back on the release mount. great unbelievable value.by Rainbobird9/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $29.22
- $10.19 Was $10.99Save $0.80
- from $18.99
- $109.98 List price $358.00Save $248.02
- $5.63 Was $7.72Save $2.09
- $137.72 Was $151.62Save $13.90
- $12.50 Was $19.12Save $6.62
- $5.99 Was $8.62Save $2.63