Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$10.71 Was $14.49Save $3.78
- Rollback$16.74 Was $22.49Save $5.75
- $5.05 Was $5.69Save $0.64
- $14.27 Was $17.41Save $3.14
- Rollback$22.77 Was $34.99Save $12.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Replacement chain compatible with road, hybrid and mountain bikes. Fits 10-21 speed bikes with 5-7 speed rear derailleur systems. Master link allows for tool-less installation (chain tool needed to shorten chain or remove old chain).
Bell Sports 7015886 Links 500 Standard Bicycle Chain:
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1002285|
|Features:||Fits all bicycles except 5 and 10 speed derailleur models , Heavy duty chain , Fits only 5 and 10 speed derailleur models , Chain links: 116|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.07 x 3.11 x 0.71 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you can buy the chain repair tool $4.96 and it has a couple with itby urdiviness3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, unless you are talking about the quick-release master link. That is not a whole chain link either, just the outer plates and a c-clip. If you have a link that broke, you should buy a new chain anyway, and check the operation and wear condition of your other components. Be sure to lubricate your chain well (chainsaw oil, motor oil, jigaloo, NOT WD 40!!!, will work for poor folks).by namesalreadytaken123411/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "Bell" chain repair tool comes with a repair link in the package but if your chain link broke during normal use you should replace the chain with a new one.by pugerson11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ON YouTube search for Sigma Connector Taya Chain. These are the instructions for connecting or removing the master link.by shavall8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This chain doesn't come with any instructions. If you need instructions for a single speed chain, you might consider becoming a pedestrian. If you want to install this chain, you should loosen your rear hub nuts/quick release, and remove your chain from the front chainrings and rear cog, letting it loose on the frame, so you can work with it. Remove one pin by using a standard $4 chain tool to push the pin out of one side of the chain link plate, and almost completely out of the other. Pull stiffly and work it side to side and now you should be able to remove the chain. Now take the new chain and insert it into the old chain where you partially removed the pin. They should be able to hold together when just holding by hand. Lift up the chains and mark the new chain length that is the same position as the last link on your old chain. Keep up with this link, maybe use a twist tie etc. Separate the two chains. Use the chain tool to completely remove one pin on the new chain to match the length of the old chain. Thread through the frame and install the Master quick link using a needle nose pliers to help push the little C clip into place. Now install over your chainring and rear cog. Pull the chain tight enough that it won't derail, and tighten the hub bolts or quick release. Walk the bike and check the chain tension and action. If your old cogs are too worn, it may skip or derail.by namesalreadytaken123410/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby urdiviness4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The manufacturer of this chain is Taya. Model no. TB-600. The master link is called Sigma Connector. Check the Taya website. Also check YouTube for the video Sigma Connector Taya Chain.by shavall10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $4.00
- from $12.62
- Rollbackfrom $6.13
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $22.77