Customers also viewed these products
- $4.13 Was $6.27Save $2.14
- $10.00 Was $11.21Save $1.21
- Rollbackfrom $11.53
- from $21.89
- from $17.89
- from $28.96
- Rollbackfrom $45.21
Bell Deer Warning
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bell Deer Warning:
- Offers driver and vehicle protection from animal collisions
- High output; airflow activated
- Each warning offers a separate and unique frequency
|Size:||6"L x 1.3"W x 6.8"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22-1-63113-W|
|Features:||High output airflow activated , Each warning offers a separate and unique frequency|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It goes on the front bumper. A strip of adhesive attaches it. Air rushes into the device when your vehicle is moving. This air makes some type of noise that frightens the deer away. They work for me. I've used them for years.by midwho2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have been around for years and they are held on with two sided tape. I installed mine behind the grill just make sure it has direct air so it can operate. Hard to say if they work or not but in theory they should and the vehicle needs to be going over 30 MPH. Hope this helps but for $6 bucks it's worth a try.by Gearhead1111/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- PLEASE ATTACHED THE PRO HORN FRONT OF THE CAR, OR TRUCK BUMPERS..by DHARTH9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is for real and it really works! The alerts have double face tape that secures them to your front bumper. They are very secure however, you do need to be careful when handwashing your vehicle, which is a good time to check to make sure they are secure and clean. Because they are a whisle, they do get plugged periodically. They work by the air movement through the device that emits a whisle sound that only the animals can hear. You will see the deer standing on the side of the road listening to the whistle, they do not run in front of your vehicle.by Shylogirl11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these are real. These produce a high pitch sound, much like a dog whistle. They install with the supplied self stick adhesive, or they have holes so that you can use screws, and screw/bolt these to something on the front of your vehicle. I have these on all of my vehicles now. I haven't hit any deer since they have been installed, as a matter of fact, I have had animals run AWAY from me instead of just standing in the beam of my headlights. For under five dollars, I'll take my chances. From initial perspective they do seem to actually work. (I've been using these on all of my vehicles since about 2002, last time I hit a deer was fall of 2001.)by NeonRTDreams11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the devise is for real! All you have to do is follow the instructions. They are quite easy to install.by MAK1MEA8/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is real. It is comparable to a dog whistle - air goes through it and makes a super high pitch sound that deer dislike. Air blows through the whistle when the vehicle is moving. It is installed using screws or some provided tape.by LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL8/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't say you will never hit a deer with these installed on your vehicle, but my parents have them on their cars in East TX where deer are abundant and haven't had a problem. I do not have them on mine and have had several close calls lately. The deer seem to hear them and you can see their heads up, but they do not run in front of the cars, where as in my case, they seem to dart out in front of me. I am definitely getting a set after seeing this firsthand.by shaedabluz1/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I asked my car insurance agent about these. He said he couldn't confirm that they actually worked, but he has never received a claim from someone who used these.. at least not a claim for hitting an animal. I have been putting these on my cars for years. The one time I did not I almost hit a deer. So I always put them on anyway. If I remember there instructions on how to install them on the packaging. Its essentially just a strong sticker holding it to the car. It should stay on for years, even in weather.by hpub11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never heard mine before. If you roll your windows down and listen, you still can't, though younger people can hear a faint whistle sometimes.by LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not hear any sounds from these devices.by midwho2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- PLUS OTHER WILD ANIMIAL LIVE IN THE WOODS--TOOby DHARTH9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, deer can hear the whistle and humans cannot. As far as other animals, I would only be guessing, I believe other animals can also hear the whistling. The key point is that you need to be traveling at 35 MPH or faster for the whistle to workby Shylogirl9/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the deer do hear it but you dont how ever once I mounted them too close to my window and my subconscious picked them up and were very irritable. so make sure you mount them on your front bumper and so lots of air can pass through them front and back. Ive got lots of expiriance with them and they work great.by ImMike19607/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have noticed that squirrels, cats and dogs turn around rather than run out in front of me, so I think most animals can hear them.by MizW5/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All animals can hear the warning about 1/4 of a mile before you get to them. It does not hurt them at all...it saves their lives. They absolutely work for Deer and all animals !! I first used deer alerts growing up in Vermont. They were a life saver! Deer and all animals can hear the sound long before you are near them. (Even squirrels) Anyone who uses them has never hit an animal of any kind. They belong on every car or truck on the road.by Roadlesstraveled12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These send out high frequency noise that can only be heard by animals.by TMow12/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you need to put both of them on 1 vehicle?? or when ordering 2, can you put them on separate vehicles??
- Putting more than one on the vehicle increases the volume and broadcast of the effect. I've always put one on each end of the front bumper so deer on both sides of the row would get scared away. One could conceivably work though.by LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $5.98 Was $6.48Save $0.50