Customers also considered
- $5.24 Was $7.06Save $1.82
- $14.81 Was $18.63Save $3.82
- Rollback$9.98 Was $11.36Save $1.38
- Reduced Price$22.04 List price $34.99Save $12.95
- $8.54 Was $11.22Save $2.68
- $6.28 Was $8.86Save $2.58
- $6.79 Was $9.48Save $2.69
- Clearance$12.19 List price $14.63Save $2.44
- $6.29 Was $6.68Save $0.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Limit your utility costs by using the Belkin Conserve Socket F7C009q Energy-Saving Outlet. Most of the things people choose to plug into a wall socket continue to use energy, even when they are not using them. This standby power use can be cut out with an energy-saving outlet. The Belkin Conserve socket power timer is a utility-saving device that does not use any energy itself when it is not in operation. You can use the power saver with many different types of electronics including space heaters, phone chargers, kitchen appliances and computers, just to name a few. The power-saving outlet shuts off on its own when not in use, lowering your energy costs. The Belkin outlet has a timer you can set to 30 minutes, three hours or six hours with an easy touch of a switch. If you forget to cut off something before you leave home, the timer on this power-saving outlet will automatically turn it off, leaving you with no worries while you're not home.
Belkin Conserve Socket F7C009q Energy-Saving Outlet:
- Use with any device anywhere in your home to eliminate standby power
- Automatically shuts off space heaters, curling irons, clothing irons, toaster ovens, coffeemakers and other heated devices to save energy and make your home safer
- Your time, your choice: Choose between 30 minutes, three hours and six hours with the touch of a switch
- The power-saving outlet itself uses no power when not in operation
|Cable Length:||4 Inches|
|Compatible Devices:||Wall Outlets|
|Size:||5.1" x 5.1"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||F7C009q|
|Color Category:||White , Green|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yep, I plug the power strip into it. The power strip has the TV, Xbox, Stereo plugged in. you pick 30min, 3hrs, or 6hrs. I use 3hr on the power strip.by Chadd6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could, but keep in mind that it totally shuts off the power. This will stop any clocks, internal timers and what have you as well as shutting off the system.by oldguy414/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If jjust want to cut power after 30 min. 3 or 6 hours, it will do that.by clock884/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As a sleep timer yes. It only has 1/2hr, 3hr, 6hr on the timed button.by ibuck1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works for me. I plug a strip into this. I have the TV, Xbox, Stereo, Wii. I set it for 3hr. I love it.by Chadd6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Directions say it is OK to use with power strip.by clock886/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will be a good sleep timer I use for a lamp in the living room.by ibuck1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- First, I would not use it with a microwave - I would be concerned about the amount of power the microwave uses. In addition, you only have three time settings: 30 minutes, 3 and 6 hours, after which, if you want to keep it on for another period of time, you need to push the button.by oldguy416/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a start button on the timer. 3 time options: 30 min, 3 or 6 hours.by clock884/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a good idea it is a sleep type timer with only 1/2hr for the lowest setting.by ibuck10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $23.16 Was $24.67Save $1.51
- $8.33 List price $14.99Save $6.66
- $5.99 List price $14.99Save $9.00