Consider these popular products
- $31.25 Was $37.60Save $6.35
- Rollback$16.76 Was $19.99Save $3.23
- $61.99 List price $79.95Save $17.96
- $114.69 List price $134.97Save $20.28
- Rollback$15.55 List price $19.99Save $4.44
- $13.62 List price $19.99Save $6.37
- Reduced Price$112.40 List price $239.99Save $127.59
Behringer Ultratone K900FX 90-Watt, 3-Channel Keyboard Amplifier and PA System with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Behringer K900FX Ultratone Keyboard Amplifier is an ultra-flexible, 90-Watt, 3-channel Keyboard Amplifier and PA System with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection.With 90 Watts of power, youll never run out of horse power. This 3-channel PA/keyboard amplifier enclosed in a bass reflex cabinet has a special, beefed up 12-inch BUGERA woofer and a custom-made 1-inch tweeter, delivering clear, clean sound thats ideal for larger gigs. Behringer has included an internal 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects.
Their revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System immediately indicates any feedback frequency and lets you combat feedback at your finger tips. Enjoy full 3-channel operation with separate volume and FX Send controls, plus there is an additional XLR mic input on channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones. Use the dedicated 5-band graphic EQ to give your sound your very own edge. All in all, the ULTRATONE K900FX offers a perfect balance of power and value in a sturdy, gig-ready packageat an unbelievable price!
Behringer Ultratone K900FX 90-Watt, 3-Channel Keyboard Amplifier and PA System with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection:
- Ultra-flexible 90-Watt 3-channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
- Powerful 12-inch BUGERA woofer and custom-made 1-inch driver for ultimate sound reproduction
- Integrated 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 3-channel operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 5-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Line output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level and Master Volume
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output - perfect for quiet practicing
- Integrated 35-mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA System
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Occasion:||Boys , Girls|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Number of Channels:||3|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||K900FX|
|Power Type:||AC Power Cord|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Features:||Level , Power , Shape , Carry Handle , Rugged Design , FBQ Switch , Graphic EQ , FX , DI Ground Lift , FX Ret|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.60 x 18.30 x 12.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is 40 pounds. I got a beach cart to transport mine. (I use it for my iPod when teaching Zumba®.) The dimensions are listed. I don't know what you think is big.by wants2bbeachbum12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Channel 1 of this amplifier features a female 3-pin XLR connector suitable for amplification of a dynamic microphone. An electric guitar plugged directly into this amplifier would be adequate for self-practice, but a modeling processor is highly recommended for desirable electric guitar tones. This amplifier would work relatively well for a bass guitar at lower volumes, but would not feature the volume or bass reproduction of a bass guitar amplifier. Keyboard amplifiers make respectable self-monitors for keyboards, drums, electric guitar modeling processors, and acoustic guitars because they feature full spectrum reproduction, low distortion, Line Level inputs, and tripod speaker mounting sockets so that the speaker may be elevated to the musicians ear height, enabling lower operating loudness. Additionally, the Line Output (3-pin male XLR) jack on keyboard amplifiers may be used to connect the instrument to the sound system. Also, amplifiers of this size are highly portable. Some musicians will leverage stereo instrument outputs and use two identical amplifiers spaced for stereo seperation. The FBQ feedback detection system is very useful for reducing acoustical feedback encountered with a microphone or acoustic guitar. One caveat, however - bass frequency response is relative to the cabinet and speaker size, so kick drum reproduction is compromised. Excessive loudness from a kick drum could cause permanant damage to the speaker.by VoxLesPaul12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?