Check out these related products
- $114.03 List price $135.95Save $21.92
- $123.95 List price $152.95Save $29.00
- $103.95 List price $126.95Save $23.00
- $146.67 List price $176.95Save $30.28
- $110.20 List price $125.95Save $15.75
- $204.25 List price $226.95Save $22.70
- $226.39 List price $288.95Save $62.56
- $184.19 List price $210.95Save $26.76
- $252.95 List price $308.95Save $56.00
Consider these popular products
- $3.35 List price $3.95Save $0.60
- $2.46 Was $2.90Save $0.44
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $5.71 Was $6.29Save $0.58
- $11.54 Was $12.83Save $1.29
- $3.44 List price $5.99Save $2.55
- $6.88 List price $11.99Save $5.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A guide to classroom management describes students' observable behaviors and the enviromental factors that cause them along with intervention techniques and guidelines.
Authored by nationally-recognized scholar and behavioral consultant Dr. John W. Maag, this book focuses primarily on students' observable behaviors and the environmental factors that affect their expression. As Maag points out, behavior management is probably one of the most misunderstood concepts in education. Written in a very accessible style, this book demystifies stereotypical beliefs and misconceptions regarding the use of reinforcement, punishment, and self-control. Maag offers clear, but detailed descriptions of proven intervention techniques, supplemented by a range of step-by-step guidelines, sample forms, charts, graphs and illustrations that assist teachers in implementing these techniques. Although the techniques described in the book are based on a sound theoretical and empirical foundation, the author has limited the use of technical jargon throughout his presentation.
|Number of Pages:||437|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Maag, John W.|
|Edition:||2 , Revised|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.