Customers also viewed these products
- $19.99 Was $27.84Save $7.85
- $24.83 Was $27.84Save $3.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An effective, reliable alternative to monthly flea and tick topicals.
Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats:
- An effective, reliable alternative to monthly flea and tick topicals
- With its sustained release technology, Seresto delivers the performance you expect from a topical treatment in an easy-to-use collar for 8 months of uninterrupted protection against fleas and ticks
- Seresto for Small Cats is a unique flea and tick collar that provides up to 8 months of protection
- Made of a novel blend of materials, it releases its active ingredients in small doses giving your cat a safe and controlled barrier
- The Seresto collar not only kills existing fleas and ticks but repels ticks before they bite
- This helps protect your pet from diseases spread by these parasites
- Seresto can be worn along with your cats's normal collage and can be adjusted to fit any cat
- Insert end of the collar through the buckle
- Adjust the collar around the animal's neck without tightening it too tight
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Animal Lifestage:||Over 7 weeks old|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||83857952|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 5.00 x 1.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Has anyone tested this Seresto Cat Flea Collar Yet ? I got 8 cats & this might be a cost effective solution to prevention of flea infestation !
- My sister has a cat and a dog. They ran into some real bad flea infestation out in the country where they live. I bought Seresto for her cat and dog, plus some foggers and lawn sprayers. It took about 2 days, and they have been flea free for a month now. I am getting one for my cat today. She is due for her monthly treatment, but I am switching her to Seresto. It works better than the topical.by SaraDenise9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best thing I've used so far, no fleas within 24 hours. Very easy to use, no isolating, or shoving pills down their throat.by FurryFamilyDad9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?