Bayer Low Dose Aspirin Enteric Coated Tablets, 81mg, 300 count
About this item
About this item
Bayer Low Dose Aspirin Enteric Coated Tablets are most often used by patients who are taking aspirin on a regular basis under a doctor's supervision. Taking aspirin regularly as directed by your doctor can help lower your risk of a recurrent heart attack or ischemic stroke. Bayer Low Dose Aspirin's delayed-release safety coating helps protect your stomach.Bayer Low Dose Aspirin Enteric Coated Tablets:
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor (because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief)
- Often recommended by doctors for adult aspirin regimen use
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablets
- Safety coated for added stomach protection
- Aspirin protects your heart by keeping your blood flowing freely
Inactive Ingredients: Black iron oxide, brown iron oxide, carnauba wax, corn starch, d&c yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer type c, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, triacetin, triethyl citrate.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Aspirin 81 Mg (Pain Reliever). Inactive Ingredients: Black Iron Oxide, Brown Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, Fd&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer Type C, Polysorbate 80, Powdered Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate.
Active Ingredients: Aspirin 81 mg
Dosage: In each tablet
Instructions: Directions: Drink A Full Glass of Water With Each Dose. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 4 to 8 Tablets Every 4 Hours Not to Exceed 48 Tablets In 24 Hours Unless Directed By A Doctor. Children Under 12 Years: Consult A Doctor. This Package For Households Without Young Children.