Bayer Chewable Cherry Flavored Low Dose Aspirin Pain Reliever, 81 mg
About this item
About this item
Bayer Chewable Low Dose Aspirin can be used as part of your doctor-directed aspirin regimen. It helps provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains. Taken regularly as directed by your physician, these chewable aspirin can also help lower your risk of a recurrent heart attack or ischemic stroke. Each tablet contains one-quarter the dose of a regular strength aspirin and has a pleasant cherry flavor. They are ideal for people who have difficulty swallowing pills. These 81-milligram aspirin tablets come in a 36-count box. This product is caffeine-free and sodium-free. Talk to your doctor before you begin a regular aspirin regimen, as aspirin is not appropriate for everyone.
Bayer Chewable Cherry Flavored Low Dose Aspirin:
- Chewable aspirin for individuals who have difficulty swallowing pills
- Can be used as part of your doctor-directed aspirin regimen
- Caffeine-free and sodium-free
- Used as directed, these tablets provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor
- Used as part of a regular regimen, aspirin can help prevent recurrent heart attack or ischemic stroke
- An aspirin regimen to prevent heart attack or stroke is most effective when combined with healthy eating, exercise and controlling blood pressure and cholesterol
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
Health Concern: Low Dose Aspirin
Ingredients: Aspirin 81 Mg, Corn Starch, D&C Red #27 Aluminum Lake, Dextrose Excipient, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Saccharin Sodium.
Dosage: Low Dose
Instructions: Drink a full glass Of water w/each dose. Adults & children 12 yrs &over: take 4-8 tablets every 4 hrs not To exceed 48 tablets in 24 hrsunless directed by a doctor. Children under 12: consult a doctor. Savecarton for full directions & warnings. Store at room temperature.