Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $17.99
- Clearance$21.92 Was $34.10Save $12.18
- Rollbackfrom $59.00
- $28.50 Was $34.20Save $5.70
- Reduced Price$36.19 List price $43.43Save $7.24
- Rollback$17.58 Was $25.00Save $7.42
- Reduced Price$36.95 List price $59.13Save $22.18
- Reduced Price$46.54 List price $58.17Save $11.63
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$1.65 List price $1.74Save $0.09
- Reduced Price$17.22 List price $21.52Save $4.30
- $11.65 List price $19.99Save $8.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Generate lots of light and almost zero heat with a Bayco 34-LED Rechargeable Work Light. It has a quick charging and long lasting nickel metal hydride battery that has a much greater energy density than older model batteries. That power core is more than enough to supply the thirty-four separate LED work lights on the device. Thirty of these lights have a 60-lumen power rating; four have an 8-lumen rating. The Bayco work light has an attached magnetic hook, which makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor tasks. It has a long octagonal body tat spreads the light over a wide area, and a flat bottom design that makes it easy to handle. Each Bayco 34-LED Rechargeable Work Light has both a floodlight and spotlight, so it supports a wide array of tasks. This light comes complete with an AC/DC power supply charger.
Bayco 34-LED Rechargeable Work Light:
- All LED construction
- 30 LEDs rated at 60 lumens
- 4 LEDs rated at 8 lumens
- 2 built-in magnets
- Included magnetic hook
- Octagonal body design
- Flat bottom design
- Integrated nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery
- LED work light includes both AC & DC power supply/charger
|Light Output:||60 lumens|
|Light Bulb Type:||LED Light Bulbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BAR-2134|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 5.88 x 14.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Never tried to use while charging but I believe that the output voltage exceeds charging (input) voltage and would not work well and may damage the charger. This light works best when fully charged and running on the batteries. If you find that the run is not long enough you may want to purchase several lights so you have one to use while another one charges.by Firstmate3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never tried to use while charging but I believe that the output voltage exceeds charging (input) voltage and would not work well and may damage the chargerby Firstmate3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This light will work while plugged in or will run off of the batteries.by Bayco Product Expert10/5/2016Written by a verified representative from Bayco Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?