I was told after i had a cataract remove that i should be taking Preservision for my eyes and that this softgels was easier than the old type that was 4 tablets a day i have been taking it for over 5 years
About This Item
- Bausch + Lomb PreserVision Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Areds Soft Gels - 120 CT.
- Bausch + Lomb Preser Vision?? Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Areds Soft Gels.
- #1 brand doctor recommended1.
- The only clinically proven formula*.120.
- 2 per day.
- Areds was a 10-year, independent study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) that established the benefits of Areds supplementation for people with moderate-to-advanced AMD.
- The joy of Sight???.
- Join the community for people who take Preser Vision??.
- visit preservision.com.
- From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb.
- 1Data on file for #1 doctor recommended brand, Bausch + Lomb.
- Bausch + Lomb Preser Vision??.
- Areds formula soft gels are based on the original, clinically-proven Preser Vision?? Areds formula, the one and only antioxidant vitamin and mineral supplement proven effective in the age-related eye disease study (AREDS).
- * Medical experts recommend an Areds vitamin for all people diagnosed with moderate-to-advanced AMD.
- Areds2 is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Areds2 is an ongoing study that is expected to end in 2013.
- Areds or lutein formula soft gels or Areds formula tablets.
- Bausch + Lomb, Preser Vision??, eye vitamin & mineral supplement, areds 2 formula, 1000mg omega-3's, 10mg lutein, 2mg zeaxanthin, doctor #1 brand recommended, based on the only clinically proven formula, 120 soft gels, 4 per day.
- Preser Vision?? Areds 2 formula is based on the original Bausch & Lomb Preser Vision?? Areds formula, adding omega-3 fatty acids, and lutein and zeaxanthin (replacing beta-carotene).
- The recommended dosage contains 1,000mg omega-3 fatty acids.
- If you are already taking fish oil, you may no longer need to take a separate fish o
Health Concern: General Wellness Vision Health Vision Support
Do not use if seal under closure is broken. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow 6, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1.
Dosage: 2.00 Softgel(s)
Instructions: Take 2 soft gels daily, 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening with a full glass of water and during meals. Current/Former Smokers: Consult your eye care professional about the risks associated with smoking and beta-carotene. Store at room temperature.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
Explore this item
|Small Parts Warning Code|
Vitamin & Supplement Type
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Is Drug Facts Label Required
|Base Unit of Measure|
Webcollage Comparison Table
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Bausch & Lomb PreserVision Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 120 Ct Soft Gels
2 soft gels daily; 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening taken with meals. Store at room temperature.
Vision Support Supplements
|Bausch & Lomb|
|USA or Imported|
|Bausch + Lomb|
2.375 x 2.375 x 4.0 Inches
Came on time product with expiration date month away before receipt.
Recommended by doctor
This brand was recommended by my eye doctor
Don't Have to Order as Often
My doctor suggested I use this on a daily basis, and I was happy to find this LARGE bottle.
This product was suggested as the best treatment for macular degeneration. I searched many sites and Walmart offered the item at the best price.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question