Easier to check out then carrying cash. Also works at Sam's Club and their gas station if you're a member. Can be recharged at either store at their customer service counter.
About This Item
Easy to Order
- Select the denomination and add the eGift card to your cart.
- We'll send you an email that includes the Walmart eGift Card number and PIN. Just forward the email to your chosen recipient and let them start shopping!
- Online, enter gift card number and PIN during checkout. The PIN provides secure online shopping.
- Save your Gift Card as one of your payment options. Enter the information once — it's saved to your account for convenient access when you make purchases.
- Check Walmart eGift Card balance online.
- eGift Cards may be redeemed at Walmart stores, Walmart.com, Sam's Club and Samsclub.com by SAM's Club members, and at VUDU.com .
- No expiration date (subject to applicable law).
- Not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law.
- By purchasing this eGift Card, you agree to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- Ask a question
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches
More convenient than cash
Worked well, delivered promptly.
Easy to send. Easy to use.
My 85 year old father used it with no problem.
Perfect gift at just the right time!
Purchased a couple to send these to Friends who were suddenly in a bad way and found themselves homeless. Because they are out of state, there was little we could do personally to help. We sent these cards and they were able to get some essentials and sent us a pic of the receipt and items purchases (so nice to see what they were used on). Good stuff!
Instant email delivery!
This is my second time buying this e-gift card. After i click place order i receive the gift card on my email in less than a minute. Then I always screenshot the giftcard's barcode for the cashier to scan it, however when I used this the cashier always have to call the supervisor because the card is asking for supervisor's password (i think) to proceed with the payment. It's not really a big deal because the supervisor always comes in a minute or two when they're not busy assisting other cashiers or they're not on break.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question