I would highliy recommend this for Startup catering business or food service !
Barton 58,000 BTU Outdoor Gas Propane Double Burner Stove Cook Station Flat Top Griddle & Deep Fryer BBQ Grill Camp Side Table
About This Item
The Barton Outdoor Camping Propane Double Burner Stove Station features dual 58,000 BTU propane stoves and convenient drop-down side tables made to be compact and portable for a diverse selection of outdoor cooking applications. This outdoor cooking stove is perfect for on-the-go cooking when bringing friends or family for some outdoor camping and adventure fun. Easily transport the dual-burner stove on and off the campsite using its built-in swivel caster wheels for quick mobility and easy transport.
- Perfect cooking stove specially designed to be portable and lightweight for outdoor cooking when camping, picnicking, backpacking, and various outdoor applications
- Powerful 58,000 BTU propane range double burners with large temperature controlling knobs for adjustable flame and quick heating
- Convenient drop-down side tables can fold up and down to be more compact for cooking in tighter areas
- Multi-functional propane double burner station with mountable teppanyaki-style griddle and double deep fryer attachments
- Mounted propane burner design lets you easily secure propane gas tanks safely underneath the burners
- Compatible for use with stainless steel griddle or flat top grills attachments (sold separately)
- 4 hook utensil holder helps hold your favorite grilling tools like heat resistant BBQ gloves, spatula, tongs and handy grill scraper at the ready
- Color: Black
- Type: Propane Dual Burner Station
- Primary Material: Cast Iron
- Propane Fuel: LPG
- Ignition Type: Manual
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Maximum BTU: 58,000
- Overall Dimensions: 57" x 19" x 45"
- Certification: CSA
- Propane Double Burner Station
- 0-1 PSI regulator with hose
- Deep Fryer Attachment
- Flat Top Griddle
Multi Functional Station, Dual Burner, Deep Fryer, Flat Top Griddle, Utensil Holder
Very Iffy about this purchase...
Not as good as I expected. It's pretty flimsy and the bottom leg broke off the fryer basket 2nd time I used it. The entire fryer assembly doesn't seem very sturdy to me. It is worth the clearance price.
If I could give 0 start I would. Unit came without the griddle! Screws were cheap and no instructions or screw âmapsâ . Ended up having to drive an hour to send back via Fedex. No response from seller either.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question