Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tortellini originates from the city of Bologna. According to legend, it was first created as a tribute to Venus, the goddess of love. Barilla Collezione Cheese & Spinach Tortellini Pasta is created with sheets of delicate egg pasta that are folded around creamy ricotta cheese and tender spinach, and pinched into a distinctive ring shape. Made with all-natural ingredients Barilla Collezione Cheese & Spinach Tortellini Pasta is perfect in simple soup broth or paired with a light cream sauce
- Barilla Pasta Collezione Cheese & Spinach Tortellini.
- Barilla Pasta Collezione Cheese & Spinach Tortellini Family Dinner Serves 4-6.
- Regional specialties.
- All natural.
- Inspired by: Emilia-Romagna, Italy.
- "Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.
- Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 Brand of Pasta.
- Double in size when cooked.
- Tortellini originates from the city of Bologna.
- According to legend, it was first created as a tribute to venus, the goddess of love.
- Our cheese & spinach tortellini is created with sheets of delicate egg pasta that are folded around creamy ricotta cheese and tender spinach, and pinched into a distinctive ring shape.
- Made with all-natural ingredients, our cheese & spinach tortellini is perfect in simple soup broth, or paired with a light cream sauce.
- Barilla cheese & spinach tortellini with butter nut squash, sage & parmigiano reggiano cheese.
- Bag not recyclable.
- Visit www.barilla.com for this recipe.
- Call 1-800-922-7455 with any comments or questions.
Ingredients: Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Ricotta Cheese (Cultured Whey, Cream), Eggs, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt), Sunflower Oil, Emmentaler Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Oat Fiber, Spinach, Cheese Powder (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Potato Flakes, Salt.
Instructions: Get the best from your pasta, cooking the Italian way.1). Bring 4-6 quarts of water to a boil. Add salt to taste.2). Add pasta to boiling water for 10-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.3). Drain gently and serve.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||12 oz (340 g)|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Tree Nuts , Wheat , Eggs , Milk|
|Flavor:||Tortellini , Cheese And spinach|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0007680800023|
|Features:||All natural , Family dinner in 10 minutes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.40 x 5.50 x 8.30 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70 Calories|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7 g||11|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||13|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||12|
|Sodium 310 Mg||13|
|Total Carbohydrate 33 g||11|
|Dietary Fiber 2||12|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 8 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.10 Was $2.50Save $0.40