I am breastfeeding and pumping. We tried all the well known brands of baby bottles but they gave my baby severe gas and colic. My pediatrician suggested these bottles. I noticed a difference the first time she used them. She sits upright, latches on, drinks an ounce and stops, then latches on and drinks some more. Instead of drinking three or four ounces at a time and regurgitating or fussing, she drinks smaller portions more frequently with this bottle. I also noticed she sleeps better at night and seems to smile more. I leave her with my mom during the day while I go to work and she has no problem going back to my breast when I come home. I highly recommend these bottles!
Bare Air-Free Feeding System With Perfe-Latch Nipple. 4oz twin pk.
Arrives by Thu, Feb 20
About This Item
Bare Air-free feeding system is a healthier alternative to baby bottles.
A new way to feed your baby
Bare® Air-free feeding system is a healthier alternative to baby bottles. Without air-vents or plastic bags, Bare® Air-free Feeds baby:
- AIR-FREE milk (to prevent gas build up).
- In UPRIGHT position (to minimize acid reflux).
- lets baby CONTROL the FLOW/PACE of feeding (to discourage overfeeding).
- Perfe-latch® nipples are for exclusively breastfed babies.
- Sit baby In 100% Upright Position with face tipped down a bit. Do Not feed in horizontal or reclined position.
- Hold Bare right-side up to feed. Do Not turn upside down, Do not hold horizontally. Hold 100% Vertically.
- Let the baby create suction to control the flow and pace of feeding.
- 100% medical grade silicone. Free from BPA, PVC, lead, Phthalate and Nitrosamines.
- All parts are top rack, dishwasher safe.
- IMPORTANT: Assemble per instructions ONLY. Or call customer support for help.
- Improper assembly may cause malfunction, spills, leaks or faster flow.
For exclusively breastfed babies, Helps initiate, reinstate and extend breastfeeding while supplementing.
BARE AIR-FREE FEEDING SYSTEM
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.00 x 3.00 x 6.00 Inches
My granddaughter is breastfed and has refused to take a bottle. With mom returning to work, it has been a struggle to find the right bottle/nipple that she would accept. Bare Air-Free System is the only thing that is working. The nipple is soft and the design mimics the breast. She actually drank 2 ounces at the first try!
Waste of money...not impressed
Not impressed with this bottle. The idea is good but it needs lots of work. It doesn't suction good to the sides so air gets in the bottle while eating. The nipple flow is heavy. The natural nipple is awkward and my baby wouldn't even attempt to suck. She is breast and bottle fed. I returned these after one attempt. Overall wouldn't recommend it.