My 5 year old daughter loves her new doll house , and it was very easy to put together.
About This Item
- Age Range: 3Y+
- Enter a kingdom of rainbows and storytelling fun with the Barbie rainbow castle!
- Three colorful floors highlight the rainbow theme with brightly colored backdrops, details and accessories
- At the top, sparkly clouds can hold a fairy doll as she spins and overlooks the entire cove (dolls sold separately)
- Double doors are decorated with rainbow hues and cutout butterflies
- A dining room on the first floor has room for a table you can set for two with cupcakes, tea and themed chairs for princesses, mermaids and fairies from the kingdom
- A dining room on the first floor has room for a table you can set for two with cu
- A gorgeous canopied bed has a purple pillow perfect for sweet dreams and vanity accessories like a brush and perfume bottle to add to the fun!
- A shell-shaped mermaid pool creates outdoor space below, while a rooftop deck is a fabulous spot for tea!
- Tell all kinds of fairytales with this brightly colored rainbow castle -the possibilities for happily ever afters are endless!
Double doors are decorated with rainbow hues and cutout butterflies, A dining room on the first floor has room for a table you can set for two with cupcakes, tea and themed chairs for princesses, mermaids and fairies from the kingdom, Enter a kingdom of rainbows and storytelling fun with the Barbie rainbow castle, At the top, sparkly clouds can hold a fairy doll as she spins and overlooks the entire cove (dolls sold separately), Three colorful floors highlight the rainbow theme with brightly colored backdrops, details and accessories
3 - 4 Years
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
25.00 x 6.50 x 16.00 Inches
love this doll house.
Granddaughter loved this castle
My granddaughter wanted this castle for her birthday and Walmart had a fantastic price on this. The look on her face when she unwrapped this gift was priceless and made my day. My gift was a hit! She has it set up in her room and loves playing with it. I was surprised at how tall it is.
Easy to put together and fast to build. This barbie palace feels quality and looks amazing. Little girl loves it so much made xmas so special. Very happy indeed :D . The little bed with a veil is really nice touch.
This was beautiful when put together, I thought the instructions were confusing at times. A lot of pieces but really worth it when it's done.
I recommend this any one with girls
I will recommend this to other family members. I did already.
2 year old love's it!
My daughter received this from her uncle as a Christmas gift and she loves it! We did however went out to buy the 3 dolls that goes with the house and the fairy doll that spins at the top is her favorite feature. The assembly was easy and quick to put together took about a hour for me due to my daughter wanting to "help". This is by far her best Christmas gift.
It is what it is
Overall, its a nice product and my kid loves it. She really wanted it. That said, like most of these Barbie houses/motels/castles/studio apartments, its basically just a giant plastic clip together item. My kids are gentle with their toys and I don't think this will last more than a year or so. For the regular price, I do not think that there is enough value to justify the purchase. if you get it on sale, then it is probably worth your kid's happiness. I wish Mattel would spend a bit more time making these items a bit better constructed and designed (I'm looking at you cardboard inserts and Fences).
For the price, I think this castle is super cute. My girlie loved it. Putting it together wasn't too bad either. It seemed overwhelming at first...but it all just snaps together pretty easily. As I purchased this online, I wasn't sure if the dolls were included. They are not. Which is fine considering the price. But as the box showed them, I wasn't sure until I actually received it and saw the tiny print. That was my only little complaint, really. That I could seem to find out if the dolls were included prior to purchasing. Other than that, this was a hit and I would recommend!
great colorful toy but fragile!
I baught this castle couple months ago for my daughter. She loved it! Even at 3.5 years old she helped and had a lot of fun putting it together essentually the stickers. Watching her enjoy it was wonderful. But the problem it falls apart constantly, it started with the doors and then the beams would come out if she tries to move it around, and it sure is a pain to have to fix it every time she plays with . I would still recommend it for older kid and gentle use.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question