My girls loved them, worth the money.
About This Item
Barbie Color Reveal Chelsea Doll With 6 Surprises (Styles May Vary):
- Age Range: 3 Years and Up
- With 6 surprises in one package, the Barbie Color Reveal Chelsea dolls deliver all kinds of delight!
- Start the experience by removing the outer layer of packaging, unscrewing the top of the tube and pulling out a doll covered head to toe in Color Reveal aqua and 4 opaque bags -the contents are still a secret!
- Fill the tube with warm water, place the doll inside and swirl her around -the water changes color with a magical effect!
- Pull out Chelsea doll to reveal her look -each doll has a different combination of skin tone, eye color, hair color and leotard.
- Open the 4 mystery bags to reveal their surprises -a colorful ponytail, a skirt with print, a pair of shoes and an accessory, like sunglasses or an ice cream cone.
- Snap the ponytail in for a new hairstyle and use ice cold water to change the color of the graphic on her leotard for a transformation that can be repeated over and over again!
- Dress and accessorize the doll for a wow transformation and to play out fun stories!
- These surprise Chelsea Color Reveal dolls are released in different series with fun themes -like food -and make a great gift for kids 3 to 7 years old.
- Kids can collect them to mix and match accessories and expand the playtime opportunities because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become!
- Styles May Vary, includes one mystery Barbie Color Reveal Chelsea Doll
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.97 x 1.97 x 5.91 Inches
My 5 year old daughter absolutely loved opening this toy! She was so excited to open each surprise and liked the guide that shows all the different dolls you could potentially get and had fun finding the one she did get! After opening all of the surprises it was time to do the color reveal for Chelsea! That was lots of fun!! My daughter gives this toy 2 enthusiastic thumbs up! If your child loves toys with surprises to open they will love this! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Awesome twist on blind bags!
My girls had really wanted to try Color Reveal Barbie but they were always sold out at our local stores. So I jumped at the chance try Color Reveal Chelsea and I'm so glad I did! She came with accessories in blind bags, always a hit at my house but the twist was the color reveal part. Dip her in warm water (use the container she comes in for mess free fun) and you reveal 1 of 6 different dolls plus you have colored water for your doll to swim in and that was the icing on the cake for my girls! The color reveal coating or paint easlily comes off with no effort once dipped in the water and still hides the dolls true identity until you pull her out. Her fun accessories include a skirt, shoes, her pony tail and a wand. We will definitely be getting more of these! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My daughter absolutely loved this doll! It's fun for the kids like a little project for them to know which Barbie they'll get! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Cool barbie doll!
My 4-yeard old was excited to see the surprise doll once we placed it in the water. For my daughter this was MAGIC!!! Moments like this are priceless. For a barbie lover, this is perfect! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My 6 year old loved opening the surprise doll. She takes her in the bathtub. Perfect doll for wet or dry play.
this is a very unique and fun toy my grandbaby loved it. The color change was so amazing I think I got off on it more than my grandbaby did
The 6 year old neighbor loved it. I saw a review on Facebook and wanted to get one. Before you have your kids start shaking you should know the container leaks water pretty bad. The arms and legs dont move very well either.
Cute idea but lacking
My toddler is obsessed with these surprise/reveal type of toys. However, this was disappointing because of the lack of pizazz. After, the color reveal (dropping toy into water and washing off the color to reveal the doll) you just get a bunch of tiny little accessories to dress the naked doll. Theres no real fun like extra clothes or maybe a little pet for the doll. My toddler was over it after the color reveal and also theres not a lot of variety because I have bought 3 of these from different stores and got two of the exact same doll.
These are adorable but ours came with a broken head. Otherwise my daughter loves dunking them in water to see which doll she gets.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question