Bar Keepers Friend is awesome. Buy it all day everyday. However, my shipment showed up with one of my containers was broken and a good portion of it spread all over my delivery box. Delivery foul.
About This Item
- clean surfaces in the bathroom and kitchen, to remove rust stains from garden tools and to remove mildew and dirt from vinyl siding. BKF Cleanser is safe for use on most surfaces, including porcelain.
- KITCHEN: Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser can remove burnt food residue from cookware, stubborn grease from oven door glass, plus rust stains and hard water deposits from stainless steel and porcelain
- Use it on stainless steel, laminate and Corian countertops and on faucets, tile and backsplashes. BKF Cleanser also removes stubborn utensil marks from dishes, coffee cups and restores cloudy glassware to like-new condition.
- Bar Keepers Friend is safe to use on most cooktops and stove grates, but always test it on a small area first.
- safely scrub away stubborn hard water deposits, soap scum and rust stains without damaging your tub or sink. Clean bathtub drains, light-colored grout, shower doors, most fixtures, ceramic tiles and countertops with BKF Cleanser. Use Bar Keepers Friend Toilet Bowl Cleaner (sold separately) on toilets.
- cuts through thick grease on grill grates and removes hard water deposits from outside window panes. Use it on rust-stained patio furniture, lawn ornaments and to remove grime from vinyl and aluminum garage doors and siding. You can even use it on stainless steel golf clubs.
- Bar Keepers Friend is a family-owned company based in Indianapolis, Indiana. We develop, produce and package all of our products, to ensure consistency and quality.
May etch some finishes, such as older porcelain. Test a small area first. May discolor some colored grout. Do not use on gold, silver, or lacquered surfaces. For brushed finishes, polish in the direction of the brushlines. Do not mix with other household chemicals, including detergents or bleach. Contains oxalic acid. Avoid contact with eyes. For eyes, flush thoroughly with water and call physician. If swallowed give large quantities of milk. Call physician. Keep out of the reach of children.
Instructions: Sprinkle BKF on a thoroughly wet cloth and rub gently. If applying BKF directly to metal, porcelain or plastic, make certain surface is wet then rub gently until rust or discoloration disappears. Rinse: For difficult stains, rust spots, tarnished surfaces, make a paste by adding a few drops of water to BKF. Let paste remain on stain no longer than one minute before rubbing. Rinse immediately. Laundry: Always test fabrics for fastness before using BKF. To remove stains, moisten stain and sprinkle enough BKF to make a paste. Rinse after 5-10 minutes. To remove yellow iron tint that bleaches can't touch, presoak using 3 to 4 tablespoons of BKF to each two gallons of water.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
Explore this item
All Purpose Cleaners
Bar Keepers Friend
Cooktops, Stove Grates, Glass Doors, Laminate and Corian Countertops, Faucets, Tile, Back splashes, Ceramic Tile,
Indoor and Outdoor
|Manufacturer Part Number|
21 oz (1 lb 5 oz) 595 g
Bathroom, Kitchen, All areas on Homet General Cleaning
Removes Residue, Eliminates Stains, Removes Mold and Mildew Stains, Used for Cleaning, Cleaner
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.92 x 2.92 x 7.75 Inches
Shiny Stainless Steel, the clean look...
I'd say amazing. I've been using some old stainless steel pans and this stuff brings them up to snuff. Great on the old copper bottom stuff I'm into lately. They clean up beautifully with this stuff. I had heard of it, and found it easily here online at Walmart. Great cleaning product!
Good heavy-duty cleanser
Works well for cleaning, shining and removing grease from sinks, copper pans, metal cookware, cookie sheets, etc. However, it is abrasive, so care must be taken when using on coated surfaces. Priced less than its competitors, so is a good value for the money. Highly recommended.
My commode had some stains that I could not get out with any cleaner I used. We have well water and no softener. A friend recommended the Barkeepers friend to get these stains out. This did the job. I turned the water off and got as much water out as I could and it got those stains right out. I had some rings in my other commode and it cleaned the rings right up.