Banzai Wigglin' Water Sprinkler
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cool off from the heat, and get ready for a full blast of wet n' wild action with the Banzai Wigglin' Water Sprinkler! Connect the Wigglin' Water Sprinkler to any hose and create a hurricane of fun in your own backyard. This playful water sprinkler features wildly wiggling arms that spray refreshing water everywhere. It's perfect for placement in your backyard, and helps kids stay cool, even on the warmest summer days. This kid's sprinkler has a range of 12' (possibly further, depending on water pressure).
Banzai Wigglin' Water Sprinkler:
- Great for cooling kids off on during warm weather seasons
- Kids' sprinkler age range: 5 years and up
- Water sprinkler offers 12 feet of super soaking fun
- Super-size Banzai Wigglin' Water Sprinkler has tons of wiggling water arms that soak everything in sight
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||01859|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||144.00 x 0.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No because one end hooks up to the hose and other end is a sprayer.by Jonathanmom7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see any way to hook two together however if you put a splitter on the end of your hose then you could hook one to each side.by stepnout15/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, we were hoping that it would be possible to attach more then one but it is not designed for thatby Rider6786/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. We hooked three together and more kids were able to play.by caseyc3257/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so.by kmsteeley5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the hoses cannot be joined together. The long hose terminates at a blue disk, which keeps the hose lying flat on the ground. There is no way to connect them. If you need more than one of these sprinklers, consider getting a "Hose Y Shut-Off" available on Walmart.com or in stores. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Orbit-Metal-Hose-Y-Shut-Off/16564910 Connect it to the end of your regular hose, then connect two of these Water Wigglers to the Y Shut-Off. It has levers that control water flow, so you may be able to have one Water Wiggler shooting high for big kids and the other shooting low for little kids.by MollyO6/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yup! were going to this year, were prob. gonna get three of em, there a great price and major fun for my daughter!!by mommaloyola5/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You cannot connect them end to end but you could get a splitter for the end of the hose & to connect twoby jchalawich11/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will. It may even work better on a harder surfaceby Mmomx25/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After using this product I would says it could work on any surface.by stepnout15/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe but it has the wiggle tubes that will likely not keep it in place.by ariesblue5/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yeah but best to duck tape in down just in caseby jayjay12843/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Try increasing the water pressure (turn the water on higher).by tygrr946/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine didn't either....be happy yours sprayed, half the sprayers on ours just laid on the groundby devilwo6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?