Check out these related products
- $18.85 Was $21.13Save $2.28
- $17.10 List price $24.99Save $7.89
- $16.92 List price $19.99Save $3.07
- $19.13 List price $28.00Save $8.87
- $17.47 List price $19.95Save $2.48
- $19.83 List price $25.00Save $5.17
- $13.52 List price $22.00Save $8.48
- $15.66 List price $19.95Save $4.29
- $14.90 List price $25.95Save $11.05
- $13.18 List price $21.95Save $8.77
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $11.72 Was $12.43Save $0.71
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This book introduces and analyzes a new and more predictable bankruptcy process designed specifically for large financial institutions--Chapter 14--to achieve greater financial stability and reduce the likelihood of bailouts. The contributors identify and compare the major differences in the Dodd-Frank Title II and the proposed new procedures and outline the reasons why Chapter 14 would be more effective in preventing both financial crises and bailouts.
|Number of Pages:||251|
|Author:||Crockett, Andrew , Scott, Kenneth E. , Taylor, John B.|
|Series Title:||Working Group on Economic Policy|
|Publisher:||Paul & Co Pub Consortium|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 8.50 x 0.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.