i liied Band-Aid brand because of its quality and variety from material to size to accommodate to your need, i tried different materials and fabric one seems most comfortable!! I used these mainly for my arthritis hands and will use these on my gout feet as well! medicines doesn't seem working out compare to band-aids, it's like second skin but disposable to get rid of bacteria that oozes out of my skin, band-aids fly!
About This Item
- 100-ct. Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor cuts & burns
- These flexible bandages are made with Memory-Weave fabric, which stretches and flexes as you move
- The bandages feature Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These fabric bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt and germs, which may cause infection
- The Hurt-Free Pad on these first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle removal
- Package contains 100 wound care bandages from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand
- Apply bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, when wet or as needed
- For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application
Health Concern: General Detox & Support Cuts & Abrasions
For medical emergencies seek professional help. Caution: The packaging of this product contacts natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
Instructions: For best results, apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed. Questions? 866-JNJ-2873; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.band-aid.com
Explore this item
|# Bandages Per Box|
healer of skin diseases other than wounds
Great For Thin Skin
These are very good bandages. I wish that Walmart would add a smaller version to this site - such as round Band-aids. I like that these release easily.
I take blood thinners and am always cutting, or hitting myself enough to bleed. These band aides are great to stop bleeding and easy to get off, plus I am not allergic to the fabric. Love them
Perfect size, long lasting.
Fabric bandaids are the best! Very sturdy. Accidentally forgot about it, left it on and it lasted a full day with exposure to water. The size is perfect for the back of the heel.
is very flexible compared to standard non fabric can wash hands a few times without it coming off will stay on longer than standard models will only be buying these from now on, worth the extra money the others just kept falling off when wet or sweaty, used several throughout the day now just 2 a day, 1 would last all day but u have to clean wound a few times sometimes
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question