Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large, 10 count
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$5.90 List price $7.47Save $1.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Flexible Extra Large Adhesive Bandages 5685 from Johnson & Johnson are is available in an extra large size. This allows it to cover minor cuts and scratches you may get. The Johnson & Johnson Bandages measure 1-1/4" by 4" and come 10 per box. It has memory weave technology that allows it to move as you do, so it will not pull at your skin. The fabric adhesive bandages feature a hurt-free pad that does not stick to wounds and makes for gentle removal. The Quiltvent pad has air channels that provide superior breathability. It comes in a tan color that helps it be visible and is designed to be able to stay on during activity.
Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages:
- Covers and protects minor wounds
- Memory-Weave fabric moves with you
- Hurt-free pad won't stick to the wound
- Quiltvent pad with air channels improves breathability
Warning Text: The Packaging of This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Recommended Use:||Securing Bandage|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5685|
|Features:||Waterproof , Stretchable , Refillable|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello, Thanks for your question. While our BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Flexible Fabric do not contain latex, the wrappers of each bandage do contain natural rubber latex. We hope this information helps!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team8/24/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read box or ask Band-Aidby Sir3Zag8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?