Customers also considered
- $58.89 Was $64.58Save $5.69
- from $24.90
- Rollbackfrom $12.43
- Rollbackfrom $13.54
- from $24.33
- Rollbackfrom $16.97
- from $28.01
- Rollbackfrom $37.63
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
All of LHI's corded window covering products sold today have either a safety-compliant release device or include a repair kit that has been reviewed and approved by the CPSC.
|Color:||Brown , Beige|
|Size:||23 x 72|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0215223|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can these shade be hung on the outside of the window or do they have to be hung on the inside like in the picture?
- I used one mounted on a door over the window, not inside a window casing, if that's what you mean.by Fragile901255/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I WANTED TO HANG MINE ON THE OUTSIDE ON MY WINDOW, SINCE I LIKE IT THAT WAY. I ALSO HAVE DOUBLE WINDOWS, LIKE A STORM WINDOW, BUT THE INSIDE WINDOW CAN BE TAKEN OUT, WHICH I HAVE DONE ON OCCASIONS. STILL, I HUNG IT ON THE OUTSIDE AND THE ARE OVER THE FRAME BY ABOUT ONE AND A HALF, MAYBE TWO INCHES. THE SHADE LOOKS GREAT THAT WAY TOO!. HOPE THIS HELPES. LINDAby TEEDEE435/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We hung outside the windowby SATX3615/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think they would hold well outside unless fully protected from the elements.by yogadiva8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- I DON'T REMEMBER IF THE INSTURCTIONS SAY YOU CAN, BUT I THINK I READ A REVIEW, WHERE SOMEONE SAID THEY BOUGHT THEM FOR THE OUTSIDE PATIO PORCH THAT THEY HAD TO CUT DOWN ON THE GLARE AND TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE PRIVACY. HOPE THIS HELPES. LINDAby TEEDEE437/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wouldn't think so - don't look weather proofby SATX3614/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think they would hold well outside unless fully protected from the elements.by yogadiva6/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only fairly private. You can see through it. I use it to block the west sun but still allow light in my room. Don't count on it for privacy or security.by Fragile901254/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby SATX3611/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THESE BAMBOO SHADES ARE LIGHT FILTERING, DOES NOT BLOCK OUT THE LIGHT COMPLETELY. YES YOU CAN SEE THROUGH THE SHADE IN THE DAY TIME, TO LOOK OUTSIDE, BUT THESE SHADES CAN BE SEEN THROUGH AT NIGHT FROM THE OUTSIDE. MY WINDOW FACES THE NORTH, BUT IN THE MORNING, WHEN THE SUN IS SO FAR TO THE NORTH BECAUSE OF DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME, SUN LIGHT DOES COME THROUGH. I HOPE THIS HELPES. LINDAby TEEDEE437/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?