Similar items in stock
Baltic Collection Rocking Chair, Black
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Baltic Rocking Chair in natural wood offers classic simplicity suitable for any room decor. This sturdy and durable chair offers utmost comfort and relaxing serenity. Combine the Baltic Rocker Frame with the Baltic loveseat or futon for a complete room look.
Baltic Rocker Frame:
- Sturdy armrests provide stability
- Natural wood for a classic, timeless style
- Black pocket coil cushions for ultimate comfort
- Assembly required
- Measures 26.3" L x 32.6" W x 27.6" H
- Model # 3335096
Baltic Single Cushion:
- Pocket coil cushions for ultimate comfort
- Black twill cover
- Designed for the Baltic furniture collection
|Athlete:||Other Household & Office: Chairs & Stools (Manual)|
|Features:||Suitable for any room decor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||45.00 x 25.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- whats the weight capasityby ALLI3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very strong, dont worry, I flop down in it every dayby Marqus5/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- so far it is very sturdy!by mkzemo5/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We ended up purchasing the Dorel Rocker http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dorel-Rocking-Chair-Slipcover-Sold-Separately/15561471 Very happy with it too.by mzar5/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend this for a nursery. First of all, the chair seat is very low to the ground. Second of all, the cushions tend to slide forward while you are sitting in it, so you constantly have to readjust.by SarahInNY5/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes very strong chair, go for it.by Marqus3/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 25x25 in two parts to the cushions but there sew together with a flap for adjusting or flipping them over.by Marqus3/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- between the arm pads is about 18" from back to front is 23" and is about 19" off the ground. also the back and seat are 2 different piecesby mkzemo3/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $169.00
- from $202.94
- from $77.14
- from $226.14
- from $93.96