Customers also considered
- $17.60 Was $24.25Save $6.65
- Rollback$14.50 Was $18.17Save $3.67
- $11.99 Was $23.08Save $11.09
- Rollback$13.50 Was $19.97Save $6.47
- Rollback$18.00 Was $29.00Save $11.00
- Rollback$7.99 Was $9.99Save $2.00
- $9.90 List price $12.55Save $2.65
- $32.36 List price $35.60Save $3.24
- $34.00 Was $38.42Save $4.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make homemade pizzas just like the ones you enjoy in your favorite pizza parlors. With the Baker's Secret Ceramic Pizza Stone Set, you can savor pizzas cooked to perfection. This non-stick metal bakeware helps ensure even baking, and the ceramic stone absorbs moisture. The result is a crispy crust that holds your favorite cheeses and toppings so they don't leak through the dough. When you want to cook your family's favorite pizzas for a home movie night or for your next weekend party, you will find that this metal pizza stone is an excellent choice.
Baker's Secret 3-Piece Pizza Stone Set, Ceramic:
- Includes: one 12.75" ceramic pizza stone, 1 chrome-plated steel serving rack with handles and 1 pizza cutter
- Dishwasher safe
- Reliable, heavy-duty ceramic stone absorbs moisture to produce the perfect crispy crust
- Also great for rolls, breads and more
- Lifetime warranty
Warning Text: Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage. Do not use on stovetop, in microwave or over a direct flame.
Instructions: Usage: Prior to first use, rinse stone and let air dry thoroughly. Never use your stone over an open flame. Avoid quick changes in temperature as this could cause the stone to crack. Never run water on hot stone. Let stone cool completely before cleaning. Never use soap to clean the stone. Do not soak stone in water or clean in dishwasher. (This will avoid a soapy aftertaste.) Allow stone to air dry completely before using again. The stone will naturally and gradually darken leaving behind some flavor or fragrance of seasonings used. This will not damage the stone. Your Baker's Secret Essentials Pizza Stone is freezer, microwave and oven safe. Before baking, preheat the stone for 15-20 minutes. This will allow for shorter baking time and more evenly baked foods. When preparing to bake on the stone, lightly dust with cornmeal. Do not use flour, as it has a tendency to burn. Always use oven mitts and do not place stone directly on countertops or tables as heat may severely damage these surfaces. Place the stone on the serving rack. The rack allows you to bring the stone directly to the table, keeping your food warm.
|Accessories Included:||2 x Pan|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 14.00 x 1.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes!by CastIronChef2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, and it comes in handy for lifting pizza from oven.by zeezee12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes so the stone can easily be rinsed off.by tinklily881/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you use dawn dishsoap when hand washing this? Other than pizza, what are some other uses for this?
- Directions say to rinse-wash with water only after stone has cooled from baking. Don't use soap or soak the stone in water. Dry thoroughly. I use a stiff bristle brush to clear debris from surface before a quick rinse of water. You do want to avoid spills of pizza toppings and sauce. Use it for baking bread or as a great heat retainer to keep oven warm and bake or cook better too.by CastIronChef1/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, it is not good to use dawn on this stone. The stone will absorb the soap into the stone. Recommend to use only water to clean. I use this stone for cooking my biscuits and works great. There are a lot of uses for this stone, especially cooks breads evenly. I have even sat casserole dishes on the stone. It is kind of a small stone.by zeezee11/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can this pizza stone be preheated in the oven? What is the maximum temperature this item can withstand?
- Yes, but should not be placed in a hot oven when stone is at room temp. It's ceramic, so it should take 500 F if heated evenly with oven warmup. Never "shock stone" with extreme temp differences, for example, rinsing with cold water when stone is very hot is likely to crack and break the stone.by CastIronChef3/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, according to the instruction sheet, you can pre-heat. don't know about the temperature, but since it is for pizza; I would think you could cook on 400 to 500 degrees.by zeezee13/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$22.60 List price $32.00Save $9.40
- $17.60 Was $24.25Save $6.65