We looked at this high chair on-line and checked other sources as well. None comppared in affordability, ease of construction, and durability.This chair is not only comfortable for the toddler, but it grows as your child grows. We love it. I gladly recommend this high chair to any young parents with their first child or the grandparent looking for an affordable yet durable high chair for their grandaughter or grandson. Others cost double and in these trying times every dollar you save can be put in their college fund.
Badger Basket - Wooden High Chair, Espresso
- Addpowered by Allstate
About This Item
- Height/position adjustments are simple to do and quickly completed without complicated tools or parts
- Baby high chair includes two feeding trays
- Main wood tray is covered by a dishwasher-safe, plastic tray so it's easy to tidy up and always have a clean surface available for baby at each meal
- The wood tray is fully shielded on top and around all edges, and the see-through plastic allows the beauty of the wood to show through
- Removable, plastic tray includes one cup holder and a large main compartment, and is easily detached by releasing the clips that snap to the main tray on both sides
- Plastic tray is deeply indented with a lip around all sides to keep food and liquids contained
- The fixed, wood tray features one spacious compartment with a lip around outside edge
- Wood tray is handy for playtime and snack time, but is also easily cleaned if used for meals
- 5-point harness system is securely attached to the seat panel
- Harness straps are adjustable at the waist and the shoulders so the espresso wooden high chair remains comfortable as your child grows
- Shoulder straps also feature swiveling clips so they won't bind or restrict your child's normal movements while eating or enjoying stationary play
- Shoulder straps can also be unclipped and reattached to assist with adjusting the harness and keeping it tangle-free
- Included padded seat cushion has removable and washable fabric cover
- Seat cushion cover is Ecru color to coordinate with any decor and it securely attaches to the chair with hook-and-loop strips
- When your baby has outgrown the high chair position and is ready to join the family at the regular table, remove the tray and the front safety bar and adjust the seat and foot rest positions
- Eventually the espresso wooden high chair can be used for adults with one panel as the seat and feet placed on the floor
- The Embassy espresso wooden high chair is for use from approximately six months (when your child can sit unassisted) to a maximum weight of 175 pounds (79.5 kg)
- Overall with tray measures 17.5 inches W x 20 inches D x 32.75 inches H
- Overall without tray measures 17.5 inches W x 19 inches D x 32.75 inches H
- Interior width of the seat is 16.25 inches W
- Height from top of seat to the floor with the seat in the top slot is 24 inches
- Height from top of foot panel to the floor in the lowest slot is 10 inches
- Wood cleans with a damp cloth and mild, household detergent
- Includes glide-extender kit for additional stability when the chair is used with certain types of tables or floors (review the assembly instructions for more information)
- Seat Cushion Cover is made with 65% Polyester/35% Cotton fabric and can be machine washed in cold water, gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not iron; air dry for longer life, or tumble dry low or no heat
- Seat Cushion is made with PEVA (non-PVC) vinyl
- Plastic feeding Tray is made with recyclable PP (polypropylene) plastic
- Wood Chair and Tray are made with E-1 Grade Multi-layer Poplar wood
- espresso wooden high chair complies with all current U.S. safety standards
- Includes T-bar below (and separate from) the tray and an additional crotch strap
- Adult assembly required with the included Allen wrench. Keep the Allen wrench in a safe place so that adjustments to the chair (and periodic maintenance) will be easy and quick!
- Illustrated assembly instructions included
- All measurements are approximate.
- Product details/features subject to change at any time without notice
- Props/accessories shown with the chair are for illustration purposes only and not included
- This product is covered with a 30 day parts warranty to the original purchaser
This product may expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine or hand wash seat cushion cover;Spot clean seat cushion<br>;Clean wood with damp cloth and mild household detergent;Dishwasher safe plastic tray
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
21.75 x 17.75 x 33.00 Inches
Many Years of Use
Beautifully constructed. We needed a high chair for a very young guest. I didn't want to purchase something that had a limited use so this was perfect! After the little one finished using this at dinner time, a 12 year old was able to use it comfortably at the table while playing board games. Very easy to convert & manage. When no guests are using this, we use it to display seasonal, stuffed animals.
Need a few tweaks
It's a nice looking chair. Prefer a stain flat look instead of shiny paint look which gives off anow odor especially when initially opened the box Pad is thinner than I would like Can't adjust tray to put or remove child have to make adjustments with Allen wrench prior to oread afterwards, and straps only fit at highest level which is for a shorter infant/child. Customer service was good. Had 4 items damaged and they replaced all within a few days. Pretty easy to assemble.
I needed a small but sturdy high chair for our camper. This is perfect. It looks high end. Easy to build. Not many parts. My only complaint will be the seat cushion. The fabric is not stain resistance and stains easily. It is however, removeable and machine washable. I would recommend to a friend.
Exactly how it looks
Looks great and goes perfect with my expresso dining room table. I did have a problem with the two side (biggest) pieces having chips on the end as if the carrier wasn't gentle with the delivery. I emailed badger basket company (info was on a paper in the box) and they delivered the pieces that were damaged within 3 days. Not too big of a deal just had to wait to set up/
not a good set up
It came with broken pegs and you cannot even take off the tray you can hardly even get a 2 year old in it with out hurting them> I had to take it back apart and will be returning it. It looks nice but not easy to get kids in and out and its never good when things come broken.
Nice design idea, terrible quality and functionality
Height is good. Design is great for getting toddler up to the table. The rest is awful. Wood cracked within a week. plastic tray came with broken tabs, and replacement is so flimsy the tabs will likely break soon. not safe for baby, cannot secure baby. Five point harness is a tangled mess. The croch strap is so short (and not adjustable), you must extend the lap belts all the way out to reach the croch strap clip (baby size does not matter), but then the lap belt buckles come right off the end of the strap, (and I checked that they were routed through the buckle properly) so you cannot safely buckle in your baby. The other croch strap that comes down from the tray is also not adjustable, and thus only works on the highest seat setting, which is far too high for our 8 month old, when is the exact age we should be feeding her in a high chair. without these, the baby will slide out the bottom. The legs are uneven. No matter where i put the chair on our floor, it wobbles. The entire frame must be loosened to change seat or foot rest height, and the frame will not snug up against the stabilizer bars when tight, so you only have a small screw thickness to secure against any shearing or sideways motion. Noticed only a 30 day warranty from manufacturer will item arrived. Who has such a short warranty? I will call manufacturer tomorrow. We'll see what they do. I don't wa
aesthetically it's great. functionality is poor.
the center strap isnt even long enough to secure to the bottom as it's intended to. this chair looks great, but we are planning to return this because we can't put a baby in it. the straps are also cheap feeling, and nowhere near as nice as the rest of the product. too bad, hopes were high....this just didn't deliver!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.