Check out these related products
- $19.53 Was $20.57Save $1.04
- $6.29 List price $7.99Save $1.70
- $6.18 List price $7.99Save $1.81
- $50.19 List price $65.00Save $14.81
- $24.44 List price $30.00Save $5.56
- $24.52 List price $35.00Save $10.48
- $33.85 List price $45.00Save $11.15
- $17.46 List price $24.95Save $7.49
- $19.63 List price $25.00Save $5.37
- $21.03 List price $29.95Save $8.92
- $15.30 List price $17.95Save $2.65
- $12.32 List price $15.99Save $3.67
- $10.63 List price $15.95Save $5.32
- $20.04 List price $28.99Save $8.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The outspoken NBA star shares his thoughts on his turbulent personal life and successful career, and attitudes on topics including sex, race relations, fame, money, and drugs
A wild ride inside the glowing head of Dennis Rodman--the NBA's greatest rebounder and America's most outspoken and outrageous athlete.
When "Sports Illustrated" put the man they call " America's most provocative athlete" on their cover, they sold more copies than any other issue they had sold in a decade (except the swimsuit issue). Why? Because Dennis Rodman, superstar basketball player who joined the Chicago Bulls for the 1996 season, has more in common with Mick Jagger than with his new teammate Michael Jordan. With his body-covering tattoos and ever-changing fluorescent hair, Rodman's sideline antics and celebrated benchings have captivated sports fans as much as his record-breaking on-court performances and earned him a reputation as a rebel with the same penchant for shocking behavior as his on-again off-again squeeze, Madonna. In "Bad as I Wanna Be" he shares his surprising and candid opinions on everything from fame, money, and race relations, to sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll--and he'll talk about his life, from going to prison for stealing watches to his daughter, the light of his life.
At a time when most celebrities and professional athletes try to control their public personas like politicians and refrain from expressing their true beliefs, Dennis Rodman is a refreshingly unique, uncompromising individual who both transcends his world and refuses to conform to it. "Bad as I Wanna Be" is as candid, intriguing, and unforgettable as he is.
|Number of Pages:||336|
|Author:||Rodman, Dennis , Keown, Tim|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 7.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $11.24 List price $14.99Save $3.75
- $12.06 List price $14.95Save $2.89
- $9.99 List price $14.99Save $5.00
- $11.45 List price $14.99Save $3.54