Similar items in stock
Backyard Grill 68" Grill Cover
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect your grill with the Backyard Grill 68" Grill Cover, which is designed to fit grills up to 68" wide. It keeps it clean from dirt and mud and protects it from rust with the weather-proof outdoor grill cover. This backyard grill cover is made of PVC-free material and comes with a soft lining to prevent scratches. It cleans up easily with just a damp cloth and includes sturdy hook and loop closures to prevent it from blowing away in the wind. Keep your grill looking like new with this Backyard Grill 68" Grill Cover.
Backyard Grill 68" Grill Cover:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2768A|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||68.00 x 21.00 x 39.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by Shakeyman139/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- fold the extra material under the "footing" of the grill.by An anonymous customer9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes. Measure the length of your grill (longest dimension). If it is 45" as you list in your question, then this would be much too large. There are available covers better sized for you. I would say look for something in the 45"-48" range. This one is a 68" cover.by BCGuy8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am interested in this grill cover but I need to know if it will fit the Char Broil 6 burner Phoenix Gas Grill.
- I can say it will definitely fit a 6-burner Char Broil Grill. I have one, and just bought this cover for it. I'm not sure of the model (Phoenix), but I have a 68" (side-to-side) Char Broil 6-burner grill from WalMart http://www.walmart.com/ip/Char-Broil-6-Burner-Gas-Grill-with-Side-Burner/21976928 And this grill cover fits like a glove. Great price, too.by BCGuy8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A grill cover is not like a woman's skirt. It is not supposed to be form fitting, skin tight. LOL The cover says 68" wide covers up to 65" wide so you can take it off the grill without ripping it. It needs to be a little loose, especially in cooler weather if it's shrunk a little and not flexible because of the cold. And yes, it'll probably fit yours but may be a little tight getting it on and off.by Blackcaps6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have only seen a cover freeze 1 time. it was oil treated and previously soaked form being left out in the rain. it retained moisture and froze. these do not freeze generally. of course, if you end up with a massive amount of snow on top of it - clean it off when you get the chance. this one is by far the best buy for the moneyby An anonymous customer3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $6.92 Was $11.99Save $5.07
- $25.45 Was $26.98Save $1.53