Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $1,133.00 Was $1423.01Save $290.01
- $1,624.71 Was $1667.66Save $42.95
- Reduced Price$1,899.00 List price $2299.00Save $400.00
- $2,269.00 List price $2599.00Save $330.00
- $3,399.00 List price $3599.00Save $200.00
- $2,660.31 Was $2899.00Save $238.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Backyard Discovery Oakmont Cedar Swingset has some really neat features that make it great for smaller yards but keep the kids playing all day long. First, the raised fort has a colorful awning and front wall with white trimmed window to make a cool clubhouse-like area up top. Down below there is another fort, with front wall, window and real door! The side snack window has built-in bench just outside. Out on the swing beam there are two belt swings and an acrobat bar for plenty of swinging and clowning around. A standard stepladder gets the kids to the upper fort and the eight-foot speedy slide zips them back down again.
Backyard Discovery Oakmont Cedar Wooden Swing Set:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- Will keep up to 9 kids busy at the same time
- The backyard swingset offers a great value in outdoor play for the whole summer
Features and Specifications:
- Cedar with bronze finish
- Dimensions: 14'W x 11'3"D x 8'7"H
- Frame is angled for added stability
- The kids swingset is imported
- All wood, hardware, swings and slide as shown
- Two belt swings
- Acrobat bar
- Raised fort with colorful awning
- Front wall, window and real door
- Side snack window
- Built-in bench
- Ground surface must be level
- Installing play product on sloping ground can cause it to lean or "rack"
- Leaning puts additional stress on all connections and joints and in time will cause those connections to loosen and fail
- Safe play area must be free of all structures, landscaping, trees and branches, rocks, wires and other obstacles to safe play
- Remove all tripping hazards from the safe play area
- Tripping hazards include: roots, stumps, rocks, landscaping, sprinkler heads, railroad ties, plumbing and electrical connections
- Play product needs to be installed on solid ground
- Assembly requires 2 moderately skilled people for 8-10 hours
Setup and Safety Information:
- Safe-T-Fuse hardware throughout
- All-cedar construction
- All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process
- Some pilot-hole drilling may be required
- Our patented Safe-T-Fuse hardware makes assembly easy and secure
- Its laminated swing beam is built strong, with steel clam-shell brackets to ensure that swinging is always safe
- Provide a 6' perimeter around the swing set as a safety zone
- Detailed assembly manual
- Designed and engineered for children only and for residential use only
Tools Needed (Not Included with the Backyard Discovery Oakmont Cedar Swingset):
- Level 24"
- tape measure
- claw hammer
- rubber malt
- cordless drill
- Phillips head screw driver
- 3/8" drill bit
- 3/8" drive ratchet
- 1/2" STD sockets
Materials, care and warranty:
- 5-year pro-rated for all wood parts
- All other parts and components have a 1-year warranty
- Wood is a natural product and therefore is prone to changes in appearance
- Some slight warping, movement, seasonal checking, splitting and slight cracks are normal and are not warranty issues
- We recommend that your play set be treated with a suitable wood protectant, wood preservative or water-repellant coating at the time of installation and at least once per year thereafter
- For more information, please call Backyard Discovery Customer Service at 1-800-765-4138
|Maximum Weight:||120 lbs , 9|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||65114com|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||168.00 x 135.00 x 104.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can this set be installed with everything flipped around? I'd like the swings on the right and the playhouse on the left.
- It could possibly be done. The wood is pre-drilled for assembly, so you would have to measure and drill holes for the swing arm on the opposite side OR switch the sides of assembly and adjust accordingly.by MomtoRed6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It would take some concentration to make everything reversed from the instructions, but that would work. Everything is in pieces so you could easily build it flipped.by AndyinWisconsin12/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT CANNOT BE ASSEMBLED ANY OTHER WAY UNLESS IT IS TURNED AROUND.by KARLZEV12/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, all of the boards have pre drilled holes. It all fits just how pictured.by HBurton6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the items can not be flipped.by CommunityAnswer5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not appear to be built this way as all the holes are pre-drilled, etc. I do not believe it is possible or recommended.by Beaniac5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, The only option would be to turn the set in the direction you want it. Thank You,by BYDSales5/12/2014Written by a verified representative from BYDSalesWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was easy to set up. You definitely need two people for certain parts of assembly (slide, fort).by MomtoRed4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It took three adults 12 hours to do so.by EswingB10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a flyer in the box that has a number you can call to have it set up for you.by HBurton10/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you would be able to set it up as materials needed are provided, however the tools are not. (Level 24", square, tape measure, claw hammer, rubber malt, cordless drill, Phillips head screw driver, 3/8" drill bit, ladder, 3/8" drive ratchet, and 1/2" STD sockets)by CommunityAnswer10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you will. Expect it to take about 12 to 13 hours total. You will need a drill. I suggest getting help, but it is possible to set up on your own. I suggest taking up 2 days to get it done. Also, organize all your parts BEFORE you start. I hope this helps!by Lindseye11712/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ASSEMBLED THE CLUBHOUSE BEFORE I SET UP THE SWINGS AND IT WAS STURDY.I SUGGEST YOU USE THE METAL STAKES SUPPLIED WITH THE UNIT.by KARLZEV4/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- We set it up as shown but yes, the playhouse stands on its own. you wouldn't have to add the swings.by HBurton10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU CAN LEAVE THE SWING BEAM OFF WITH NO DIMINISHED STRUCTURAL INTEGRITYby XXBOZXX10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but I think the swing set makes it sturdier and more grounded. I was up in it while screwing in a few of the upper boards and it was pretty secure. The walls are secure too so the swing wouldn't leave a gap in it. However, then I don't think you're getting your money's worth.by Lindseye11710/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, We recommend installing this swingset with the swing beam attached. Thank You,by BYDSales10/28/2015Written by a verified representative from BYDSalesWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $949.00
- from $769.00
- Rollback$145.99 Was $169.00Save $23.01