Check out these related products
- $13.85 List price $19.99Save $6.14
- $17.37 List price $18.95Save $1.58
- $18.72 List price $22.99Save $4.27
- $12.48 List price $19.99Save $7.51
- $11.98 List price $16.00Save $4.02
- $14.08 List price $19.00Save $4.92
- $13.94 List price $16.00Save $2.06
- $15.78 List price $17.00Save $1.22
- $12.52 List price $18.00Save $5.48
- $14.53 List price $16.95Save $2.42
- $12.16 List price $16.95Save $4.79
- $11.35 List price $16.95Save $5.60
- $9.84 List price $15.95Save $6.11
- $15.67 List price $18.95Save $3.28
- $16.70 List price $19.99Save $3.29
- $11.49 List price $16.95Save $5.46
- $15.37 List price $17.95Save $2.58
- $9.22 List price $13.99Save $4.77
- $16.51 List price $24.00Save $7.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This updated guide to the small and "secret" back-lane wineries and tasting rooms of Napa profiles over seventy hard-to-find, authentic boutique estates that feature world-class, artisanal wines revered by locals and critics.
This updated guide to the small and "secret" back-lane wineries and tasting rooms of Napa profiles over 70 hard-to-find, authentic boutique estates that feature world-class, artisanal wines revered by locals and critics.
Of the hordes of tourists who visit Napa each year, many are becoming frustrated by the crowded tasting rooms, lack of variety, and corporate atmosphere of the popular wineries. And why make the trip just to taste wines that are readily available at your supermarket back home? In "Back Lane Wineries of Napa," author Tilar Mazzeo uncovers hidden gems of the valley: wineries growing grapes and crafting exceptional wines that often only have a local distribution and limited production. Amid these off-the-beaten-path wineries, many family-run by pioneers of sustainable and organic viticulture, is where oenophiles and beginning wine-lovers alike can relish in the welcoming atmosphere Napa has to offer. This compact travel guide is updated with new destinations, maps, and full-color photographs throughout, organized by area--including the picturesque Calistoga, St. Helena, and Downtown Napa--and provides essentials like pricing and hours of operation. A resident of the valley, Mazzeo also adds insight on restaurants, attractions, and accommodations; wine-tasting etiquette; wine shipping services; and itinerary planning to ensure an unforgettable travel experience.
|Number of Pages:||241|
|Author:||Mazzeo, Tilar , Hawley, Paul|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.