Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$56.88 Was $69.97Save $13.09
- Rollback$145.88 Was $152.97Save $7.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Getting out and about with baby is so much easier with the Baby Trend - Snap N Go Single Stroller. Featuring a carriage frame, this single baby stroller is easy to push, so you won't get tired pushing your child around town. With this stroller frame there is no need to disturb your little one by taking him or her out of the child car seat because it fits the most popular infant car seats. The stroller can be used with the Baby Trend, Graco (Snugride22, Snugride 32 & Safeseat), Evenflo (Embrace & Discovery) Peg Perego, Britax (Companion & Chaperone) and Chicco (Key Fit 30) seats. This Baby Trend Single Stroller offers you a more convenient alternative to a conventional carriage or stroller. The handy design also includes a large storage basket for extra space. You can easily fold it up with one hand for easy portability and storage.
|Maximum Weight:||40 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Unisex , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1305|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Features:||Stroller Weight is 12 lbs, 2 Parent Cup Holders|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.00 x 40.00 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can the infants car seat only be placed facing the person pushing or can you position the seat facing outwards so baby can see where she's going?
- Only facing the parentby HumphreyHound3/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can only face the person pushing the stroller.by DrMommy302/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can only put the seat towards you, our baby never seemed to care.by tjbinWC2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The car seat can only be placed facing you. I found this very helpful while my baby was still small so that I could always keep an eye on her. Now that she is seven months old, she doesn't like having to stay in her car seat while I'm walking anyways so i put her in a regular stroller.by breomast2/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only reverse facing - it attaches just like attaching your carseat in a shopping cart.by strollerpushingrandma1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only designed for rear facing.by HateToShop549/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it ONLY can be placed facing the person pushing them. the black "bar" is what supports most of the weight...your car-seat snaps on to it like it does a cart and the end where the baby's feet are "rests" on the handle bar part.by AmandaJo20087/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I walked 3 miles per day with all 3 of my kids when they were little in order to l ose the baby weight. It works great for speed walking. It is a good height for it - not too low like others I had had. Plus, it is very light and the wheels are very sturdy and will hold up and turn easily.by bailey20108/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I take in on walks with my other kids, but I'm only 5'3". If I wanted to power walk/jog and had longer legs it might not work, but that's no different that any other stroller that's not of the jogging variety. It's also not great on grass (my kids soccer field) or gravel.by HumphreyHound3/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I go on walks in my neighborhood with this stroller often. I wouldn't say it is a "one handed push" stroller, but definitely holds up to long distance walks and gives a smooth enough ride that my daughter has fallen asleep on several occasions! Hope this helps :)by DrMommy302/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's good to use for anything! I used mine for walking around the neighborhood, to the park, the mall, doctor vists, etc. any time i was going to have to carry the carseat for longer than 10-15 minutes. I got this out of the trunk and used it! Its easy to use. Just pop it up, set the carseat on it, "buckle" it on and your off!by An anonymous customer7/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It snaps in with the baby facing the person pushing the strollerby HumphreyHound3/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The car seat will face the person pushing it.by DrMommy302/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The baby will be facing you when the car seat is in the stroller. I like this so I can keep an eye on her, it was especially good when she was really small.by breomast2/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- baby is facing me as I push.by Melboo11/26/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$97.88 Was $149.00Save $51.12
- $103.84 List price $130.00Save $26.16